Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m shocked (Antonio Brown related)

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Wish he had sold shirtless pictures when he was a teenager.

He (Brown) would have more than $50,000 to his name that’s for sure.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hard to imagine blowing through that kind of money. Figure he kept 35% after paying people and taxes. That is still 30 million or so. Does he rent his house and lease cars? Where'd it all go?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Hard to imagine blowing through that kind of money. Figure he kept 35% after paying people and taxes. That is still 30 million or so. Does he rent his house and lease cars? Where'd it all go?
I think $30M take home over his career is a good number

Assuming he never allocated any of his money to prudent investments to live off the yield (of course he didn't),

$10M home = $60k mortgage payment each month
$1m worth of cars= $15k/month in car payments
I could see a guy like him blowing $2k a day on average easy = $60k month.

That's approaching $1.6M a year. He started in the NFL in 2010, so its been 14 years.

So that's $22M in that time span and I'm probably missing some major variables in the equation. For one, he's surely had to pay a massive amount of legal fees over is career

I've always wondered how these multi million dollar athletes do this as well, but the math could kinda make sense.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Assuming he never allocated any of his money to prudent investments to live off the yield (of course he didn't),

That's approaching $1.6M a year. He started in the NFL in 2010, so its been 14 years.

So that's $22M in that time span and I'm probably missing some major variables in the equation. For one, he's surely had to pay a massive amount of legal fees over is career

I've always wondered how these multi million dollar athletes do this as well, but the math could kinda make sense.
giphy (4).gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Family and posse took a bunch of it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Maintenance/upkeep on a spread isn't cheap either.
@TopHook I'm pretty sure anyone playing over "x" amount of time get a pension. But I don't think you get that pension until formal SSI retirement is enacted. I think this is correct but not totally sure

Top Bottom