Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m Oler Ted

Oler Ted

Elite
GILF PAWGS really get me going too!

1618686601815.jpeg

Nick Saban dies at the end of 2021 due to a mutated Covid strain, so college football is more competitive again starting in 2022 for a few years. But in 2025 Harsin finally gets his guys in down on the Plains and starts a legendary run at Auburn that tops what the midget did at Tuscaloosa.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I invested a lot in Dogecoin at 40 cents thanks to a recommendation from ekreb. Everyone said that was the top, but by the end of 2022, Doge will be worth more than BTC.
Please DONT bring that faggit ekreb over here. He is part of the reason we are all here. Libs and Faggit trolls like him that aren’t funny or good at trolling. Trolling was once an art form....god do I miss those days.

BurntJ

Founder
He died in 2024. I’m in the year 2041
Well...the time traveler Ted....How bout you scaddle on back to like 2018....and BLOW UP CHINA especially WUHAN.....and also off that faggit ekreb. Also...please don’t every quote his stock (PENNY) advice here....I love this group and would hate for anyone to actually lose $1.00 on his penny trades.

Oler Ted

Elite
Well...the time traveler Ted....How bout you scaddle on back to like 2018....and BLOW UP CHINA especially WUHAN.....and also off that faggit ekreb. Also...please don’t every quote his stock (PENNY) advice here....I love this group and would hate for anyone to actually lose $1.00 on his penny trades.
I can’t go backwards or forwards in time dumbass. I just somehow got access this site on my iPhone 213 in the future. Must be a software glitch or something

BurntJ

Founder
I can’t go backwards or forwards in time dumbass. I just somehow got access this site on my iPhone 213 in the future. Must be a software glitch or something

thumb_be-a-lot-cooler-if-you-did-37030441.png

Top Bottom