Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m officially off tMB

Madturk

Poster
Still on both. I only check in on this one once in awhile from home on the phone. Most of my mainboard posting is from work on my work computer. This site is a little too risky for me to be on with the company computer..

But the Appliance discount code still available to you guys over here. I just may not reply back right away like on the mainboard. That could change in the future though.

TJHall1

Legendary
Still on both. I only check in on this one once in awhile from home on the phone. Most of my mainboard posting is from work on my work computer. This site is a little too risky for me to be on with the company computer..

But the Appliance discount code still available to you guys over here. I just may not reply back right away like on the mainboard. That could change in the future though.
giphy.gif

MrNonSequitur

Poster

My wife and I haven't agreed on appliances - got your code before and appreciate it. What's the typical discount again? 10% or so? or does it depend on product?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Hi guys. Still on both. Want to spend more time here but it just doesn't move as fast and honestly it's a hard habit breaking going there. Never hurts having multiple places though.
Yeah.....yeah it does, when one of those places is a commy shit hole that is run by CCP operatives

Madturk

Poster
My wife and I haven't agreed on appliances - got your code before and appreciate it. What's the typical discount again? 10% or so? or does it depend on product?
Like you said. It depends on the item. The pricier the appliance the more you'll save. Sometimes hundreds of dollars on one major appliance.

Live Oak

Poster
I canceled recently. Don’t have access to the homeboard but still have full mainboard access somehow.

Anyone else experience that?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Hi guys. Still on both. Want to spend more time here but it just doesn't move as fast and honestly it's a hard habit breaking going there. Never hurts having multiple places though.
I went cold turkey, also dumped Twitter, and fb. My mental health is in a better place.

Top Bottom