Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m here for the gangbang

lucio

Poster
Founder
JVW-jx.gif

spf84

Poster
There goes the neighborhood.

Side note, I was drunk when I made this, and I misspelled my username.

Finn

Poster
In all honesty, I finally left because paying $100 for a damn forum in 2021 seems archaic as fuck. I give 0 shits about recruiting, so the home board does nothing for me. We can remake tMB anywhere. So I finally cut the cord.
agreed. Cancelled last month and won’t miss it. I’ll give this a try for a bit as I think, and hope, it’s more what I’m interested in🤞

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
agreed. Cancelled last month and won’t miss it. I’ll give this a try for a bit as I think, and hope, it’s more what I’m interested in🤞

can get my team info from my247 account and it gives me free CBS all access.... biggest thing I want to see is if this board is as busy

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
can get my team info from my247 account and it gives me free CBS all access.... biggest thing I want to see is if this board is as busy

Will take awhile for that. Most of the talk takes place in the dance your cares away thread. Thing is already over 30 pages.

Top Bottom