Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m buying an OZ

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
of high quality cannabis tomorrow. What should I do with it? I’m open to all ideas, but please keep run of the mill ideas in your own THC riddled brain.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Go to the marketplace with this please not knowing where you are someone in your area could probably help you out

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
I am unaware of what you're talkin about because I'm a stupid steel guy

So investors holding assets with capital gains can sell their investment and invest capital into an OZ fund, which allows them to defer paying capital gains tax until 2026, save 10%, and sell their OZ investment tax free after 10 years. It's the best tax incentive no one knows about because it only came into existence under the Trump presidency, but it is one of the few areas of the tax code democrats are looking to keep untouched.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So investors holding assets with capital gains can sell their investment and invest capital into an OZ fund, which allows them to defer paying capital gains tax until 2026, save 10%, and sell their OZ investment tax free after 10 years. It's the best tax incentive no one knows about because it only came into existence under the Trump presidency, but it is one of the few areas of the tax code democrats are looking to keep untouched.
My best greek buddy does that for me and otherbstuff .btw gladnyourenhere

Top Bottom