Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m back MAAAFFAAcckkaasssssss

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So you thought you bastards could get away with shit posting!!??? I see there’s some new blood in here!? VELKOMMEN!!! However comma, the king is back! Hope you’re enjoying the site, this is where we come together to chat about whatever the fuck we want without being censored! As for me? Well I’m just sitting on my back porch listening to Prima Nocta! Bring your shit!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Good to see you @Chris Farley . I posted a lot of shit trying to replace you. You’re not replaceable big hoss

tenor.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder
It appears ol' faithful has given @Chris Farley a hot enema and an unobstructed bowel. It should be an entertaining week!
ᛊᛟᛚᛞᛁᛖᚱᛊ ᚲᚱᛖᛖᛞ
ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᚨᚾ ᚨᛗᛖᚱᛁᚲᚨᚾ ᛊᛟᛚᛞᛁᛖᚱ. ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᚨ ᚹᚨᚱᚱᛁᛟᚱ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚨ ᛗᛖᛗᛒᛖᚱ ᛟᚠ ᚨ ᛏᛖᚨᛗ. ᛁ ᛊᛖᚱᚢᛖ ᚦᛖ ᛈᛖᛟᛈᛚᛖ ᛟᚠ ᚦᛖ ᚢᚾᛁᛏᛖᛞ ᛊᛏᚨᛏᛖᛊ, ᚨᚾᛞ ᛚᛁᚢᛖ ᚦᛖ ᚨᚱᛗᛁ ᚢᚨᛚᚢᛖᛊ. ᛁ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚨᛚᚹᚨᛁᛊ ᛈᛚᚨᚲᛖ ᚦᛖ ᛗᛁᛊᛊᛁᛟᚾ ᚠᛁᚱᛊᛏ. ᛁ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚾᛖᚢᛖᚱ ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛈᛏ ᛞᛖᚠᛖᚨᛏ. ᛁ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚾᛖᚢᛖᚱ ᚲᚢᛁᛏ. ᛁ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚾᛖᚢᛖᚱ ᛚᛖᚨᚢᛖ ᚨ ᚠᚨᛚᛚᛖᚾ ᚲᛟᛗᚱᚨᛞᛖ. ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᛞᛁᛊᚲᛁᛈᛚᛁᚾᛖᛞ, ᛈᚺᛁᛊᛁᚲᚨᛚᛚᛁ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛗᛖᚾᛏᚨᛚᛚᛁ ᛏᛟᚢᚷᚺ, ᛏᚱᚨᛁᚾᛖᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛈᚱᛟᚠᛁᚲᛁᛖᚾᛏ ᛁᚾ ᛗᛁ ᚹᚨᚱᚱᛁᛟᚱ ᛏᚨᛊᚲᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᚱᛁᛚᛚᛊ. ᛁ ᚨᛚᚹᚨᛁᛊ ᛗᚨᛁᚾᛏᚨᛁᚾ ᛗᛁ ᚨᚱᛗᛊ, ᛗᛁ ᛖᚲᚢᛁᛈᛗᛖᚾᛏ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛗᛁᛊᛖᛚᚠ. ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᚨᚾ ᛖᚲᛊᛈᛖᚱᛏ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᚨ ᛈᚱᛟᚠᛖᛊᛊᛁᛟᚾᚨᛚ. ᛁ ᛊᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᚱᛖᚨᛞᛁ ᛏᛟ ᛞᛖᛈᛚᛟᛁ, ᛖᛜᚨᚷᛖ, ᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᛖᛊᛏᚱᛟᛁ, ᚦᛖ ᛖᚾᛖᛗᛁᛖᛊ ᛟᚠ ᚦᛖ ᚢᚾᛁᛏᛖᛞ ᛊᛏᚨᛏᛖᛊ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛗᛖᚱᛁᚲᚨ ᛁᚾ ᚲᛚᛟᛊᛖ ᚲᛟᛗᛒᚨᛏ. ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᚨ ᚷᚢᚨᚱᛞᛁᚨᚾ ᛟᚠ ᚠᚱᛖᛖᛞᛟᛗ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚦᛖ ᚨᛗᛖᚱᛁᚲᚨᚾ ᚹᚨᛁ ᛟᚠ ᛚᛁᚠᛖ. ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᚨᚾ ᚨᛗᛖᚱᛁᚲᚨᚾ ᛊᛟᛚᛞᛁᛖᚱ. ᛊᚲᛟᛚ!!!!!!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Sorry, my fackin phone got put in the maafackin washing machine…lost all my Teton/Jackson Hole pics….Missed you fackers. @America 1st @AmericanViking @Viking @Cre8ive @BLatta12 @catreaper @BurtReynoldsMustache @Gump_Tiger @DurdenDiedFSU @jarhead5903 @Croot_Overlord @absoluteUnit @quickfeet @Viking @IrishStout

also, lookin forward to being back on the podcast this Thursday. Gonna be a good time!

still editing my vacay pics, will post in the Yellowstone thread when all done!
Sorry, my fackin phone got put in the maafackin washing machine…lost all my Teton/Jackson Hole pics….Missed you fackers. @America 1st @AmericanViking @Viking @Cre8ive @BLatta12 @catreaper @BurtReynoldsMustache @Gump_Tiger @DurdenDiedFSU @jarhead5903 @Croot_Overlord @absoluteUnit @quickfeet @Viking @IrishStout

also, lookin forward to being back on the podcast this Thursday. Gonna be a good time!

still editing my vacay pics, will post in the Yellowstone thread when all done!

Glad to have you back brother. I bring homecoming gift skol!!

jarhead5903

Poster
So you thought you bastards could get away with shit posting!!??? I see there’s some new blood in here!? VELKOMMEN!!! However comma, the king is back! Hope you’re enjoying the site, this is where we come together to chat about whatever the fuck we want without being censored! As for me? Well I’m just sitting on my back porch listening to Prima Nocta! Bring your shit!

Top Bottom