Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hypothetical - Fake COVID Vaccination Card

jaihawk

Poster
Obviously this is purely hypothetical, but if a High School is asking for a copy of a student's vaccination card (scanned), what do you think the chances are that they would be able to tell that the information was fake.

I was thinking that if they raised a stink, telling them that he spent the summer with his biological Dad in Virginia (we're in Nebraska) and that's where he got vaccinated, so I don't have any specifics. I could give them a phone number for hi biological Dad, but the guy is a deadbeat dad who doesn't answer his phone any way.

Peach-head

Poster
There is a database. Don’t kid yourself. They already know, this is just a way to maintain the illusion of the truth, make you feel like you still have some control over your privacy.
Lol that may be true but I doubt the local highschool has access to that information.

120north

Elite
Founder
Lol that may be true but I doubt the local highschool has access to that information.
They do. A friend of mine had a kid getting quarantined at the school. My friend was fighting this saying her daughter had been vaccinated which according to the school rules exempts her from quarantining, school nurse says yes, but she is still within the 14 days after the second shot. My friend had not notified the school that the vax had happened. They knew.

jaihawk

Poster
They said that a copy of the vaccination card or a letter from his Doctor saying he is vaccinated would suffice.

Jtrain80

Legendary
They do. A friend of mine had a kid getting quarantined at the school. My friend was fighting this saying her daughter had been vaccinated which according to the school rules exempts her from quarantining, school nurse says yes, but she is still within the 14 days after the second shot. My friend had not notified the school that the vax had happened. They knew.

At this point, tell them to go fuck themselves.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
My wife is a teacher and she heard the same. The county has a database and the school will verify. For her quarantine is unpaid leave after sick time if she isn’t vaccinated. It’s paid leave of vaccinated.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
There is a database. Don’t kid yourself. They already know, this is just a way to maintain the illusion of the truth, make you feel like you still have some control over your privacy.

There's certainly a database. The state of Oregon decided to hold a $1MM drawing for vaccinated Oregonians. They said, "No need to register. We know who's been vaccinated."

I can't imagine that the informed consent that vaccinated people gave included allowing that information to be used in this way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom