Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hydroxychloroquine

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Apparently safe for pregnancy but not for a short course for COVID.

From a lupus lecture today:

View attachment 4628

Not sure the medical community will ever regain its credibility.
So Ibuprofin is more dangerous to pregnant women than HCQ.

I try and reserve judgement about ideas/theories/etc in general, but shit like this is what makes it obvious which side is full of shit.

Edit: not talking about the stance on HCQ in general, but more the massive flip-flopping on the public/academic opinion since Trump is out of office

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

I try and reserve judgement about ideas/theories/etc in general, but shit like this is what makes it obvious which side is full of shit.

Edit: not talking about the stance on HCQ in general, but more the massive flip-flopping on the public/academic opinion since Trump is out of office
He said it would happen. It really is habbening.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

I gave my wife covid, she was prescribed it, all good. Saved some for Neil Covuto though.

Top Bottom