Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How'd everyone in the southeastern US fair Ian?

We are all going to die, due to this unprecedented and historic storm, I think. But wait, the last storm, which was also unprecedented and historic, did not kill us, weird.

The only thing historic about Hurricane Ian, is that it hit Ft. Myers on Sept 27 2022, and that never happened before, and will never happen again.........we are seeing history unfold! Same as all Hurricanes.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
We are all going to die, due to this unprecedented and historic storm, I think. But wait, the last storm, which was also unprecedented and historic, did not kill us, weird.

The only thing historic about Hurricane Ian, is that it hit Ft. Myers on Sept 27 2022, and that never happened before, and will never happen again.........we are seeing history unfold! Same as all Hurricanes.
Yeah but we can’t let a political opportunity go to waste when the president can give a so-called amazing response to save the day and gain political talking points

(This goes both ways)

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I'm in Cape Coral, my house was fortunate enough to catchthe eyewall from the northeast side all the way through the south. It was a shitty 8 hours. I have a good bit of roof damage - lost a bunch of shingles but no leaks.

No power and no water, and no idea when I'll have either.

EDIT because rereading this to myself made it sound really complainy. Other areas of town got hit really hard, especially with flooding. I got off pretty good. Just smell bad because I haven't showered!

Top Bottom