Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to mesmerize

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
For all you magicians in training out there.

Also checkin to see if PDF uploads work. I got some interesting things

Please do some kind scan on any PDF before you open it

Attachments

• how_to_mesmerize_or_hypnotism_explained_68339.pdf
    28.7 MB · Views: 39

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So what’s the background on this book?
I just like finding obscure things like this. You can prob tell from my other thread.

But his first couple chapters are pretty interesting (thats all I've read of it)

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I go down wikipedia rabbit holes and end up accumulating all sorts of interesting info. Find PDFs online and get used books at abebooks.com

Peach-head

Poster
I go down wikipedia rabbit holes and end up accumulating all sorts of interesting info. Find PDFs online and get used books at abebooks.com
Yeah I read the first 25 pages. They sure do use a lot of words to say something, but it is interesting. I just thought it was odd that I can’t find any reference to this book or author on the net and wondered if there might be some controversy around it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah I read the first 25 pages. They sure do use a lot of words to say something, but it is interesting. I just thought it was odd that I can’t find any reference to this book or author on the net and wondered if there might be some controversy around it.
Yeah that's what is interesting about it. It's almost like all the big holders of influence in this country don't want you to know how their dirty tricks work

Top Bottom