Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How the Battle was Won

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I've created a telegram channel for any and all to participate to create, develop, organize winning ways in our current struggle

How do you think we should combat the narratives?

What information are we lacking?

Do we merge the serious and the satirical?

Do we know who we are fighting?

Who are our allies?

Should we focus on 1 issue like electoral reform?

Is the system fixable via elections? If it isn't, what do we do in the meantime?

Do we have a leader?

Whatever is on your mind regarding what type of weaponry we need to fight, and who/what we are fighting and how we fight to win, share here on telegram

@myteamisonthefloor

Jweast2486

Poster
The key is to get dirty in elections, since the Dems refuse to make the vote honest and legit with voter ID and in person or applied for absentee ballots the only way. Either we get dirty and when we get in power make the necessary changes or eventually elections will become like when Putin or Kim Jong Un ran for office

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
The key is to get dirty in elections, since the Dems refuse to make the vote honest and legit with voter ID and in person or applied for absentee ballots the only way. Either we get dirty and when we get in power make the necessary changes or eventually elections will become like when Putin or Kim Jong Un ran for office
The libs own the FBI and DOJ at this point. It’s why every time a powerful lib gets busted breaking the law they always say “we will not pursue charges at this time”, yet every republican they catch doing anything even borderline illegal they get the book thrown at them. We couldn’t cheat if we wanted to at this point. The only hope is ballot harvesting, which we’d be at a huge disadvantage because there are only so many olds in nursing homes.

BTAvenger

Elite
We really have an uphill battle right now. So we need to start at the grass roots level. You need to start some narratives and repeat them every day the same way that Libs have repeated the racist and Russia narratives. And just let it spread. Think about it. We have major college basketball teams all over the country with the word equality written on the back of their jerseys. Because the media and Democrats collaborated to push the narrative that police kill blacks arbitrarily And after two years or so of hearing this many believe it. A literally false concept. But it’s widespread now. So to me It starts with developing some narratives and sticking to them no matter what.

Belezabro

Elite
We found out how influential big tech social media is. Need all conservatives to leave those platforms...no more copying and pasting tweets, nothing. Gab is looking better everyday and it looks like Parler is making a come back.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Yea I think we can start with leaving all of mainstream media, Netflix, professional sports, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter

Financially, we need to be independent, self reliant. Enabling homeschool, more time for mom with kids

Guns and ammo, physical fitness

Take back the schools from the bottom up

God

Remain sane, never embrace fatalism

Power of Positive Thinking with Stocisim

Avoid rationale with irrational people

Lifestyle over tactical moves

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We found out how influential big tech social media is. Need all conservatives to leave those platforms...no more copying and pasting tweets, nothing. Gab is looking better everyday and it looks like Parler is making a come back.
My vision for this community is to create our own content for ourselves. We have more than enough bright people here. I will continue to improve the platform.

I'm not going to mandate any particular perspective - the community will determine the direction, but I want to be received as perceptive to any opinions.

I can provide both a platform for communication and a platform for publishing. I'm making sure to get a strong legal community built around us

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
We really have an uphill battle right now. So we need to start at the grass roots level. You need to start some narratives and repeat them every day the same way that Libs have repeated the racist and Russia narratives. And just let it spread. Think about it. We have major college basketball teams all over the country with the word equality written on the back of their jerseys. Because the media and Democrats collaborated to push the narrative that police kill blacks arbitrarily And after two years or so of hearing this many believe it. A literally false concept. But it’s widespread now. So to me It starts with developing some narratives and sticking to them no matter what.
It's hard when the MSM and social media are also owned by the libs. You can't even amplify those messages if you wanted to.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Reference my last 3 posts in @Maroon Mudbug Day2 Thin Red line thread.

I really, really want to hop in on this telegram, but I have got to focus on the platform.

I can give you guys the platform if you can organize

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
My vision for this community is to create our own content for ourselves. We have more than enough bright people here. I will continue to improve the platform.

I'm not going to mandate any particular perspective - the community will determine the direction, but I want to be received as perceptive to any opinions.

I can provide both a platform for communication and a platform for publishing. I'm making sure to get a strong legal community built around us
Can we copy Amazon but with just a slight deviance so they can't do shit?

If we are serious about this then it needs to be easy for our wives to use otherwise we will get less buy in as things expand.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Can we copy Amazon but with just a slight deviance so they can't do shit?

If we are serious about this then it needs to be easy for our wives to use otherwise we will get less buy in as things expand.
We can do anything, but the more we can organize, the more chance at success we have. Then we can focus our influence, which collectively in this group is enough to make a big difference at a local/state level

Top Bottom