Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How much do I pay her for her help with my 3d modeling

JerBearr

What happened to the rest of your cat's tail?
Not sure if you're joking or not, so I'll be serious. She has an entire tail, I'm not sure what you're looking at which is confusing. It must be out of frame of the camera.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Not sure if you're joking or not, so I'll be serious. She has an entire tail, I'm not sure what you're looking at which is confusing. It must be out of frame of the camera.

It was a joke, just not a good one. Your cat's tail looks super short for its body in that pic. Maybe just a weird angle or something. On my phone it looks like you can see it all, but maybe the end is cropped.

JerBearr

It was a joke, just not a good one. Your cat's tail looks super short for its body in that pic. Maybe just a weird angle or something. On my phone it looks like you can see it all, but maybe the end is cropped.
Now that I clicked the pic and zoomed in you're right 😂 I used my wide angle lens, so her body is in the fat part of the lens and her tail is in the distorted part, so her proportions are off hhahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom