Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many users are on here?

Telcomedy

Poster
Founder
I’m here. Didn’t cancel rivals, but I post even less over there than I did before...if that’s possible. Crootn threads are just as good, just not as many replies. I agree, a merger would make sense for more content.

Quatch$

Elite
I’m here. Didn’t cancel rivals, but I post even less over there than I did before...if that’s possible. Crootn threads are just as good, just not as many replies. I agree, a merger would make sense for more content.
I’ll be here exclusively now as I recently got das boot from the Biden dick sucking forum... formerly known as tMB. #feelsgoodman

tgsell

Poster
I’ll be here exclusively now as I recently got das boot from the Biden dick sucking forum... formerly known as tMB. #feelsgoodman
What did you get booted for? We are still trying to figure out exactly why about 8 of us got axed at the same time.

BigBucnNole

Elite
It’s still early stages, and the place has potential. I think if you could get enough users to post with the frequency there is over at tMB, it could be a real replacement.

Hardest puzzle to solve is having something to attract enough new users to get assimilated into our sense of humor faster than current members we lose through normal attrition. A place like this is difficult to naturally come across.

tgsell

Poster
How? I got suspended, and I still have no idea why.
Apparently certain mods get butt hurt and don't like their picture (or a portion of their picture) posted in threads. That or they really didn't like us calling out AD placement. We are still trying to figure out exactly why. I sent Rivals an email, I am not expecting a response from them...

Nape

Elite
Founder
I got full IP ban too. Feelings got hurt I guess.
Fuck em. I paid by the year over there and when I cancelled they gave me another 3 months free in addition to the 2 months I already paid for. At the beginning of the exodus I would go there all the time. Now.....maybe once a day, if.

This is home now. Good people on this site, you can type in cocksucker or mother fucker and not get the **, and the community is full of derelicts and geniuses. What more is there in a board?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Fuck em. I paid by the year over there and when I cancelled they gave me another 3 months free in addition to the 2 months I already paid for. At the beginning of the exodus I would go there all the time. Now.....maybe once a day, if.

This is home now. Good people on this site, you can type in cocksucker or mother fucker and not get the **, and the community is full of derelicts and geniuses. What more is there in a board?
1614639386698.gif

tgsell

Poster

No libs to troll...
O1xy[1].gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I think the crowd that is gonna get their nuts trolled off on here are the conservatives that come over inspired to save the republic on the "Free Speech Forum" and then get the traditional main board treatment - I've already seen it happen a couple times and was pretty funny

Top Bottom