Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many crimes

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Not only aren't reported but never even seen or thought of by authorities.
My guess is a lot of crime is never even identified. (Identistfyd for clemmies) because of people like Dumbo Swinney. Pretty sad when bowden has more character than you son

Golbez

Elite
If you identify as liberal you're free to do as you please. Conservative, we get thrown in jail for supporting our candidate.

Yes, this is America, not Russia or China. American Justice is beyond corrupt and fucked up.

Mungri

Elite
I need to learn the 'They were being racist / ableist' card whenever I get accused of hate speech / malicious communications again because normally yes the other person was doing such things to push my buttons.

But anyway, I had the police tell me that if I can't control my speech because of autism, they wouldn't press charges.

Immunity from hate speech laws whoopee. Doesn't stop the endless accusations though.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Buy the ones in water you idiot, they're no different to raw peaches and still tastier just being marinated in plain water.
Holy fuck I will never ignore someone so hard as I am right now.

Mungri

Elite
Holy fuck I will never ignore someone so hard as I am right now.
Fucking fat shit being called out for being a fat shit cos all you do is devour fucking syrup.

Most fruits* are enhanced just from soaking in water, and not just that.....

You've heard of pickles 🥒 like durr?

Take a cucumber. Chop it up. Chuck it into a tupperware.

Add enough water to barely cover it. Add lemon juice and vinegar. Add garlic, chilli, ginger, mint, basil to your preference.

Leave in fridge for 24-48 hours, longer up to 2 days the better.

Healthy and absolutely fucking delicious fresh pickles.

Stupid fucking braindead fatso Amerikoons don't even know 'how to healthy'. No wonder you so fat.

*Cucumbers are in fact a fruit, not a vegetable. They are the same as melons without as much natural sugar. Wonderful healthy snack.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It should be codified in to Federal Law that Georgia Peaches are shit. And the Colony of Vagrants and dawg fans cross the borders and steal all our kin folks peaches.

A Georgia steels everyone from us. They stole Herschel. Anyone wanna deepdive that? Cocks wouldn't buy the Combine. Deepdive over

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Fucking fat shit being called out for being a fat shit cos all you do is devour fucking syrup.

Most fruits* are enhanced just from soaking in water, and not just that.....

You've heard of pickles 🥒 like durr?

Take a cucumber. Chop it up. Chuck it into a tupperware.

Add enough water to barely cover it. Add lemon juice and vinegar. Add garlic, chilli, ginger, mint, basil to your preference.

Leave in fridge for 24-48 hours, longer up to 2 days the better.

Healthy and absolutely fucking delicious fresh pickles.

Stupid fucking braindead fatso Amerikoons don't even know 'how to healthy'. No wonder you so fat.

*Cucumbers are in fact a fruit, not a vegetable. They are the same as melons without as much natural sugar. Wonderful healthy snack.
Ok Lil pickler

Latest posts

Top Bottom