Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How long have you worked a chick before ejecting ?

RHT 3

Elite
I've got one now I'm working and its a slow burn. I just can't crack the code.

I will say that since I turned on the cold shoulder a tad she has been perking up.

I'm not in the friend zone yet, and I'm willing to give it another week or so, but its been frustrating. Usually my charms have taken control by now.

Advice @SADUCFKNIGHT ?

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder

I will say that since I turned on the cold shoulder a tad she has been perking up.

I'm not in the friend zone yet, and I'm willing to give it another week or so, but its been frustrating. Usually my charms have taken control by now.

Advice @SADUCFKNIGHT ?
Find a new chick and start focusing more on her. First chick will start to feel neglected and do more to get you back focused on her.

I am El Nino

Poster
Ignore and or be short with an interaction. Doesn't matter the women, they like to be treated bad. I called a girl white trash and a bunch of other shit one night and still fucked her. I did this just to prove a point to a couple of girls. Just move on, always easier prey out there.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
There is a fool proof system for closing the deal, OP-

2rbb8juh338h39g3exfj9ld3h.384x216x15.gif

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
The "treat them poorly" or "ignore them" advice is a 50/50 treatment.

Really you're desire is to establish a pivot point by which to gauge if there's anything there or not.

It isnt rocket science, people's actions (or inactions) tell you what you what's going on in their head. You may like her a bunch, but this is a numbers game. There are many more of her, and your time and resources are valuable.

Prioritize finding other "hers" and if she comes around (the girl in question), you'll know what's in her head. She's gotta earn you just as much as you gotta earn her, and if you've put forth "reasonable" effort in signaling that you like her, with "meh" response from her, then focus elsewhere.

Last edited:

Fever757

Poster
Founder

Advice @SADUCFKNIGHT ?

Treat them rough, get the muff OP.

Keep that shoulder cold.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Always keep that in your pocket:

"I'm being reasonable, right?"

This is a question that can be used in almost any evaluation or situation of uncertainty. Answering it provides great clarity, and it serves to ground ones thinking.

If *you* can answer "hell yeah I've been reasonable," then what is the situation telling you?

Last edited:

Lana

Poster

Advice @SADUCFKNIGHT ?
2 dates or two weeks, whichever comes first. If she hasn't given up the goods by then, I am out.

RHT 3

Elite
You should never chase a bar fly. They are the in and out fvcks. You show up get them drunk, smash then move on with your life.

Not a bar fly. A solid 7.75 MILF. AUBURN hair, 5'9" , legs and more legs...

Got a date tomorrow night at the beach, where she owns a TH. Things have progressed nicely since I implemented "OPERATION COLD SHOULDER".

Will update as needed.

RHT 3

Elite
On a board that is governed essentially like the Wild West, you best not be breaking the *one* rule.

C'mon man. You know the thing.

Don't have any pictures as of yet . Plus I've never learned how to post pictures because I'm a retard.

But if things go well I'll figure out something. Promise.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
Don't have any pictures as of yet . Plus I've never learned how to post pictures because I'm a retard.

But if things go well I'll figure out something. Promise.
You can literally upload a pic from your phone. tablet, or laptop directly to this site. You don't need to do all the image sharing site bullshit. If you know how to text a picture or post a picture to social media, you can 100% do it on here.

Lana

Poster
You can literally upload a pic from your phone. tablet, or laptop directly to this site. You don't need to do all the image sharing site bullshit. If you know how to text a picture or post a picture to social media, you can 100% do it on here.
While we are not on tMB so the risks go down, we should probably let him smash before requiring pics to avoid white knights.

If he had any sort of tech know-how, I'd say he should crop or edit it to hide her face, but I don't want to confuse @RHT 3 any more than I already have.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
While we are not on tMB so the risks go down, we should probably let him smash before requiring pics to avoid white knights.

If he had any sort of tech know-how, I'd say he should crop or edit it to hide her face, but I don't want to confuse @RHT 3 any more than I already have.
Oh for sure. I never blamed the olds for not figuring out how to post pics on TMB. Their setup is retarded.

But FWIW, I still abide by the original pic rule which was if you brag about your date, GF, BFF, then the pic rule applies. If I just were to say that my wife likes the color blue, the rule should not apply. But I'm OG TMB.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I sealed the deal on my fourth date a week ago. MILFs know what they want, though. Bonus points because she had c-sections and that pussy was tight.

Top Bottom