Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How is Everyone's weekend Moving?

tickdickler

Poster
@Martin
This is a good man.@ttyh Han I have talked. We destroy demonrats(democrats( because their trillion dollar war can beat out human way. The all want to steel wealthy
I’m not trying to be mean, but you are legitimately slow, aren’t you? Brain injury? By product of incest? Raised next to a nuclear plant?

Praise

Elite
They're definitely not alone. If children in this world are hungry, lonely, uneducated and unclothed, we are failing as a species. If we all work together we can create some positivity and hope for these kids to get them on the right path to a good life. I'm willing and know others who are, too. There are several of us here on this message board.

From what I can tell, you are doing amazing work for these kids. Thanks for sharing your story and why you do what you do for these kids. It's powerful stuff. Looking forward to learning more as this relationship evolves.
Hey Bud i miss placed the Tracking number you sent me last time and i request you help and forward it to me again. Thanks

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Okay thanks and how are you doing today?

I'm alright. I'm a big Dodgers fan in baseball and they face elimination in the playoffs tonight, so I am a little nervous. Otherwise, no complaints. How is your day going?

Praise

Elite
I'm alright. I'm a big Dodgers fan in baseball and they face elimination in the playoffs tonight, so I am a little nervous. Otherwise, no complaints. How is your day going?
Just still facing sickness moments but i will be fine soon. Have you Breakfast and Lunch already?

Latest posts

Top Bottom