Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How is Everyone's weekend Moving?

Praise

Elite
Hope you all are enjoying but on my Side am just having some sickness. Suffering from flu and the symptoms of flu can include fever or feeling feverish/chills, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, and fatigue (tiredness). Cold symptoms are usually milder than the symptoms of flu. People with colds are more likely to have a runny or stuffy nose

tickdickler

Poster
Hope you all are enjoying but on my Side am just having some sickness. Suffering from flu and the symptoms of flu can include fever or feeling feverish/chills, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, and fatigue (tiredness). Cold symptoms are usually milder than the symptoms of flu. People with colds are more likely to have a runny or stuffy nose
I hope you feel better. Hit up the nearest CVS and grab some pedialite and lays original wavy chips. You’ll feel better by tomorrow.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ivermectin zinc vit a,d b c if you can get the stuff ill post what you need to take for dosage

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I hope you feel better. Hit up the nearest CVS and grab some pedialite and lays original wavy chips. You’ll feel better by tomorrow.
Dipshit he is in the bush of uganda. All these assholes here are sending computers seeds shoes soccerball blankets jump ropes tooth bushes and toothpaste. Why don't you help others instead of being a communist. You don't need a party to help. You need compassion. I'll send you his shipping information. They need books (match science businessexperience exercise pens and pencils crayons and other shit orphans need. Why don't you step up Pal

Last edited:

tickdickler

Poster
Dipshit he is in the bush of uganda. All these assholes here are sending computers seeds shoes soccerball blankets jump ropes tooth bushes and toothpaste. Why don't you help others instead of being a communist. You don't need a party to help. You need compassion. I'll send you his shipping information. They need books (match science businessexperience exercise pens and pencils crayons and other shit orphans need. Why don't you step up Pal

He’s in Uganda you fucking moron

Go easy on it. it's a democrat. They live in their world and no one elses.

I don’t mind that he’s a democrat but he is a dipshit

Didn't say it wasn't.
Sweet baby cheeses y’all are soft as baby bunny shit. I signed up last week. How am I supposed to know where everyone lives. Hell, if I had to take a guess based on posts only, I’d assume from the drunkenness and inability to type that @rebarcock lives in Russia.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Libs only cry they are not proactive in helping others. That is the government scope of work. Make sure you let an illegal family stay at your house

Now you know help out good guyScreenshot_20210927-085613_DuckDuckGo.jpg

tickdickler

Poster
Libs only cry they are not proactive in helping others. That is the government scope of work. Make sure you let an illegal family stay at your house

Now you know help out good guyView attachment 53204
So just because he lives in Uganda he needs assistance or is there something I am missing. I’m not opposed to sending him a care package but would like to know why I’m doing so…

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So just because he lives in Uganda he needs assistance or is there something I am missing. I’m not opposed to sending him a care package but would like to know why I’m doing so…
Because helping humans in need is the right this to do. Id suggest you wiki Uganga. This dude is help 30 orphans or more now bc their folks we killed byMuslims. They need every. Soon we will put together a nonprofit to buy an acre so the can at least build abode homes and schools . They can also grow their own food because they are starvig and the kiddos go to bed hungry. Send ivermection so gates cannot vax Uganda
@Martin
This is a guy that isn't like most if us. Try to explain your and the kiddos hardships to him he is a skeptic. We have talked about the people before he voted for biden

tickdickler

Poster
Because helping humans in need is the right this to do. Id suggest you wiki Uganga. This dude is help 30 orphans or more now bc their folks we killed byMuslims. They need every. Soon we will put together a nonprofit to buy an acre so the can at least build abode homes and schools . They can also grow their own food because they are starvig and the kiddos go to bed hungry. Send ivermection so gates cannot vax Uganda
@Martin
This is a guy that isn't like most if us. Try to explain your and the kiddos hardships to him he is a skeptic. We have talked about the people before he voted for biden
Thanks for the sermon, you dumb donkey dick. Read my post above yours. Then go back to bed and try to sleep off the bottle of svedka you chugged at 3am.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Here are some of our brothers and Sisters. Thanks

Morning, sir. Not going to lie, but the little guy on the front row in the green shirt gets me every time. He has a steely eyed look about him. That said, what is your end goal with these children? Education? Find new families for them in Uganda or elsewhere? I would think you and the facility where you work might have some kind of mission statement that would speak to this?

Just checked the tracking number on the package and it left Frankfurt, Germany about 3 hours ago.

God bless.

Praise

Elite
Morning, sir. Not going to lie, but the little guy on the front row in the green shirt gets me every time. He has a steely eyed look about him. That said, what is your end goal with these children? Education? Find new families for them in Uganda or elsewhere? I would think you and the facility where you work might have some kind of mission statement that would speak to this?

Just checked the tracking number on the package and it left Frankfurt, Germany about 3 hours ago.

God bless.
Hey Buddy, How are you doing today?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thanks for the sermon, you dumb donkey dick. Read my post above yours. Then go back to bed and try to sleep off the bottle of svedka you chugged at 3am.
You are a dem who wouldn't do shit but complain i have zero faith you follow through but I know you offset this with juscenile blame calling. Post your mail receipts. Pics of all the shit I sent are on the board Bernie Boy

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

God bless.

I'm great, man. My Texas Longhorns once again showed the college football world on Saturday that nobody, and I mean nobody, can lose as spectacularly as we can on any given Saturday.

Did you see my other questions in my post above? Am genuinely interested in learning more about your mission.

Thanks, brother.

Praise

Elite
I'm great, man. My Texas Longhorns once again showed the college football world on Saturday that nobody, and I mean nobody, can lose as spectacularly as we can on any given Saturday.

Did you see my other questions in my post above? Am genuinely interested in learning more about your mission.

Thanks, brother.
Okay Buddy i am answering you're Question. First of all you have never visited i guess but if you a chance to come over here you would realise how messed Is Uganda. There are many things happening here and i think one of them in Collaption, Having one president since 1986 no change. Everything is expensive. Harding working less payment leaving man to suffer, Uganda is just developing country. I help seeking support to these orphaned kids or disabled people just because i also grew up in poor life my father died in 2001 so i faced a hard part of the world since my Father left me i never had life around my parents so i feel sad when seeing kiddos suffering around and i love helping many people in my village if God wishes. Thanks Brother. And am waiting for another question.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Okay Buddy i am answering you're Question. First of all you have never visited i guess but if you a chance to come over here you would realise how messed Is Uganda. There are many things happening here and i think one of them in Collaption, Having one president since 1986 no change. Everything is expensive. Harding working less payment leaving man to suffer, Uganda is just developing country. I help seeking support to these orphaned kids or disabled people just because i also grew up in poor life my father died in 2001 so i faced a hard part of the world since my Father left me i never had life around my parents so i feel sad when seeing kiddos suffering around and i love helping many people in my village if God wishes. Thanks Brother. And am waiting for another question.

Has there been a recent war in Uganda or just alot of violence?

Is Marijuana legal in Uganda? I know it is an oddball question, but always my first when thinking about a vacation.

The little guy in the green shirt gets me every time also.

Praise

Elite

Thanks, brother.
I respect you all because you really understood the situations we a passing through over here and buddy see it's hard for these kiddos to stand up and shout out the hard situation they are passing through that's why i stand for them. And you can see them they are all kiddos facing the world so Buddy believe me the package you sent to us here gone here them so much but not thinking they are alone and we do really appreciation Brother. Thanks

Praise

Elite
Has there been a recent war in Uganda or just alot of violence?

Is Marijuana legal in Uganda? I know it is an oddball question, but always my first when thinking about a vacation.

The little guy in the green shirt gets me every time also.
The war was here some good years back before i was born but since i have grown upto here i haven't seen any but it seems Violence.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Thanks for the detailed response and doing what you can everyday to make the world a better place. You certainly make this online community a better place and I look forward to learning more about your situation and what can be done to help these children succeed in life.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I respect you all because you really understood the situations we a passing through over here and buddy see it's hard for these kiddos to stand up and shout out the hard situation they are passing through that's why i stand for them. And you can see them they are all kiddos facing the world so Buddy believe me the package you sent to us here gone here them so much but not thinking they are alone and we do really appreciation Brother. Thanks

They're definitely not alone. If children in this world are hungry, lonely, uneducated and unclothed, we are failing as a species. If we all work together we can create some positivity and hope for these kids to get them on the right path to a good life. I'm willing and know others who are, too. There are several of us here on this message board.

From what I can tell, you are doing amazing work for these kids. Thanks for sharing your story and why you do what you do for these kids. It's powerful stuff. Looking forward to learning more as this relationship evolves.

Praise

Elite
They're definitely not alone. If children in this world are hungry, lonely, uneducated and unclothed, we are failing as a species. If we all work together we can create some positivity and hope for these kids to get them on the right path to a good life. I'm willing and know others who are, too. There are several of us here on this message board.

From what I can tell, you are doing amazing work for these kids. Thanks for sharing your story and why you do what you do for these kids. It's powerful stuff. Looking forward to learning more as this relationship evolves.
Okay Buddy thanks for being understanding person to down person like us and may God bless you so much. And yes i do feel good when everyone happy in this world because no one deserves suffering. Thanks Brother.

Praise

Elite

And every donation to these kiddos is big because it makes them feel happy and no worrying any more about what happening into their life. They face hard situations in Education, Food, Shelter, Clothes etc. And as me i can't stand a lone but yes i wish them a happily life and am sure they will also help other when grown up. Thanks

champsballs

Elite
Founder
@Martin
I have two little boys age 4 and 6 and we have been putting together a package to send you. So far we mostly have toys and school supplies.
My question is what type of foods would be best to send from America?
Also is there anything specific that the kids would ask for or buy if they were given the choice of anything? Such as toys/clothing/games/food/supplies - kinda like something you would put on your Christmas wishlist

Praise

Elite
@Martin
I have two little boys age 4 and 6 and we have been putting together a package to send you. So far we mostly have toys and school supplies.
Also is there anything specific that the kids would ask for or buy if they were given the choice of anything? Such as toys/clothing/games/food/supplies - kinda like something you would put on your Christmas wishlist
Thanks for the love and care. This will really mean the world to kiddos so much and for the food they have never tasted food from America or any country outSide because if we are to buy we buy from the Store and yes on Christmas they would love to tastes good meal like meat, Chicken or Fish, Rice, Irish, Bananas etc, they would love clothes, Shoes, Chocolate, Sweets, Busiciuts. Etc thanks so much may God blesses the work of you're hands.

Praise

Elite
@Martin
Toys and School supplies will be perfect to them because they are going back to school in Early January.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Thanks, brother.
@Martin
This is a good man.@ttyh Han I have talked. We destroy demonrats(democrats( because their trillion dollar war can beat out human way. The all want to steel wealthy

Top Bottom