Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How humiliating has the war been for Russia

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Kyiv wasn’t supposed two last Moore than 3 days four starters.
Russia was trying the easy/less destructive way. Zelensky is going to cost his country tens of thousands of lives and tons of destruction to cities. I don't think Ukraine is doing as well as the media is saying or they wouldn't be begging for a no fly zone so damn bad every few hours.

TJHall1

Legendary
Russia was trying the easy/less destructive way. Zelensky is going to cost his country tens of thousands of lives and tons of destruction to cities. I don't think Ukraine is doing as well as the media is saying or they wouldn't be begging for a no fly zone so damn bad every few hours.
This. Anyone who can't see this is a fucking retard. Putin is being cordial here.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
This. Anyone who can't see this is a fucking retard. Putin is being cordial here.

This. I just have a hard time accepting the narrative that we are supposed to be supporting. Russia has been the deep state boogeyman for years and Ukraine the deep state’s safe haven for money laundering and a biological playground.

I’m not saying both Putin and Chi aren’t bad people, but it is possible that bad people may still have a greater desire to remain sovereign and free from this NWO World Economic Forum BS and actually have the balls to do something about it. The “leaders” in the US, France, UK, Germany and Canada are actively destroying any autonomy to be had and are pressing hard to implement the great global reset and New World Order. It’s not a conspiracy, they’ve openly said it and support Klaus Schwab and the WEF. Russia wants no part of it. Until someone can convince me that this is a bad thing I’m not buying any of our corrupt and illegitimate government’s BS that’s being force fed by the media and big tech.

TJHall1

Legendary
Its fucking hilarious that all the alt right is rooting for the Zionist commies. Putin is a puppet and always has been. Follow the money. Who are the Russian billionaires?
Since you couldn't answer the first question I'll ask another: who is the alt right you're saying is rooting for anyone? Are you talking about people on this thread?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Its fucking hilarious that all the alt right is rooting for the Zionist commies. Putin is a puppet and always has been. Follow the money. Who are the Russian billionaires?

You’ve provided nothing of substance. A lot of accusations and name calling based on (assumed) msm talking points. Why don’t you provide some kind of information that supports anything you are posting?

You’re definitely the faggot running @TFSF News and social media accounts.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Hope this isn’t in response to my post because, if it is, you’re way off base.

What is Bill Gates? Zuckerberg? Bezos? Are they poor? Was Biden elected or installed? Is he making decisions or are they being made for him? Is there any one of the above fighting for your constitutional rights or trying to take them away? Are they concerned with your freedoms or are they seeking to control you?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Nobody is rooting for Putin. But the politics of this invasion is kinda our State Dept's fault. You go back and listen to military experts who said that putting Ukraine in the EU and NATO would be a bridge too far for Putin and then Hillary, Biden and Soros decided there was money to be made in Ukraine if they could get them into the EU and NATO.... So now we have a war and Im supposed to believe the people that said Trump colluded with Russia and Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and Assad was gassing his own people (even after Trump said "I'll probably leave unless he does something like use biological or chemical weapons".... he then used chems? LOL).

So we can't change the past. It is what it is. Knowing what we know.... Im not getting into a war that could lead to ww3 to protect Biden and Hillary's money making. They need to send their families over there. I've got a nephew and little cousin in airborne and ranger regiment. I know where they go if this goes global. I also know we'd mop Russia on the battle field and I've always known that a crazy guy with gun was more dangerous when you back him into a corner. Putins gun is about 2000 nukes.

How important is the most corrupt country in Europe to you?

D

Deleted member 2886

Assuming y'all would've heard or read, at least one of the variations of, George Santayana's aphorism; 'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'

We have been witnessing another repeat of previous historical events.

Fuck it, pointless trying to explain.
'The Myth of German Villainy', written by, USN pilot Benton L. Bradberry.
IMG_20220324_175010.jpgIMG_20220324_175016.jpg
Nothing is black or white, there is only a spectrum of shades.IMG_20220324_180129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye don’t disagree. Eye posted inn the main thread over a weak ago how unimpressed eye was with both sides.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder

I love watching you faggots suck that main stream dick.

Oh yes let’s all get in a tizzy and defend Ukraine from Russia.

The Deep State works with Ukraine and Russia. Fuck both countries and the fake war being fought.

That war is as real as the Democrats and Republicans being a two party system. Same side, same coin, same assholes creating that narrative.

Fuck em.

America 1st

Founder
I love watching you faggots suck that main stream dick.

Oh yes let’s all get in a tizzy and defend Ukraine from Russia.

The Deep State works with Ukraine and Russia. Fuck both countries and the fake war being fought.

That war is as real as the Democrats and Republicans being a two party system. Same side, same coin, same assholes creating that narrative.

Fuck em.
Yeah know shit. It’s what makes all the Russia love sew laughable.

Learn two read. Neither of us said shit about defending Ukraine inn this thread.

QuanChi

Elite
I don’t think anyone in the MSM is calling the Russians out for the Zionists that they are. Don’t give me The Who is Bill Gates shit. Russia has the largest population of Ashkenazi Jews outside of Isreal. Q and the Mossad did a number on you faggots

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
They sure did. They tricked me into not giving a fuck about Russia or Ukraine’s staged war.

They all laugh while our dirty politicians send them billions and billions of dollars. Only people getting cucked are the U.S tax payers.

I’m more concerned with the fact the MSM has confirmed they helped steal the election for Biden, but people can only focus on the laptop.

America 1st

Founder
They sure did. They tricked me into not giving a fuck about Russia or Ukraine’s staged war.

They all laugh while our dirty politicians send them billions and billions of dollars. Only people getting cucked are the U.S tax payers.

I’m more concerned with the fact the MSM has confirmed they helped steal the election for Biden, but people can only focus on the laptop.
Now yore getting it.

The vaccines, Russia vs. Ukraine, COVID restrictions, the scotus pick, ect. is all an attempt to deflect Fromm the real issue.

Even after they stolen the election they were unable two stop the patriots who are inn control! 🇺🇸

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS CUMMING! 🇺🇸

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I don’t think anyone in the MSM is calling the Russians out for the Zionists that they are. Don’t give me The Who is Bill Gates shit. Russia has the largest population of Ashkenazi Jews outside of Isreal. Q and the Mossad did a number on you faggots

Ohh ok I misunderstood. I guess I thought that these characters worth 10’s of billions were actively influencing a globalist agenda. I would call them puppeteers. Didn’t realize that term was already reserved for billionaire Russian Ashkenazi Jews.

Last edited:

Velo1

Poster
8kguGC3.jpg

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Ohh ok I misunderstood. I guess I thought that these characters worth 10’s of billions were actively influencing a globalist agenda. I would call them puppeteers. Didn’t realize that term was already reserved for billionaire Russian Ashkenazi Jews.
We don't install leaders, or propagandize our citizenry.

At least that is what soft-headed OP thinks.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I agree with that. I think a big reason they went so hard in Donbass is because of Azov being blatantly a nazi organization and recruiting so well. When it was just 12,000 idiots acting like Klause... meh. When they put 25000 soldiers with guns and anti tank missiles and killed 14000 people in the region....

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Zionists?

Latest posts

Top Bottom