Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How Free Speech is being Threatened

casfoto

Poster

The United States has one of the few important documents ever written...to me it is...THE most important document EVER written. It guarantees free speech and the right to bear arms...along with many other basic human rights that have made this country the greatest on earth. The above article by Taibbi on Substack investigates how our free speech is being threatened. It is worth reading because it can happen to any one of us. This is crucial. We must not let the hidden agenda of the HomeLand Securtiy, NSA,etc stand in the way of free speech using FB, Google and Twitter as their right hand enforcers. Just a note, Homeland Security was started on Nov 25th 2002. They now have a total of 200,000 people working for them with with a budget of $50.72 billion. This is just one of these behemoths that did not catch the Boston Bombing...and when Katrina hit New Orleans in 2005, they were inept and had so many problems. Who are they trying to catch?

Last edited by a moderator:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I edited your formatting @casfoto - I appreciate you posting over here and glad you are on the site (I can tell you are getting used to how the forum works).

Just post the link in the message body and for the title of the thread put a title that describes the topic (I changed it for you above)

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

The United States has one of the few important documents ever written...to me it is...THE most important document EVER written. It guarantees free speech and the right to bear arms...along with many other basic human rights that have made this country the greatest on earth. The above article by Taibbi on Substack investigates how our free speech is being threatened. It is worth reading because it can happen to any one of us. This is crucial. We must not let the hidden agenda of the HomeLand Securtiy, NSA,etc stand in the way of free speech using FB, Google and Twitter as their right hand enforcers. Just a note, Homeland Security was started on Nov 25th 2002. They now have a total of 200,000 people working for them with with a budget of $50.72 billion. This is just one of these behemoths that did not catch the Boston Bombing...and when Katrina hit New Orleans in 2005, they were inept and had so many problems. Who are they trying to catch?

Good post. Post more.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
@casfoto I’m feeling nice tonight and can tell you are new to this crew so I’m not going to give you the traditional treatment.

You will probably be called a faggot and retard many times on this site, but don’t let it bother you. It’s a term of endearment around here.

And I say this with all due respect sir, but:

Get an avatar faggot

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I like your article @casfoto - when one absorbs this type of factual information it seems unreal to think that a minority of our so called leadership could have the agenda of developing armed forces for domestic use. It has happened throughout history. Any student of history certainly understands how the enemy from within forms like a cancer. At first, you don't even know it's there, but when you realize its deadly power it is too late to do anything about it...in most cases. Homeland Security my ass.

The real power we have is FREE SPEECH and the ability to express it in words and the vote. But after seeing how the deep state literally rigged the presidential election and put a feeble moron in office and a radical nincompoop as vice-president, nothing is beyond one's dark imagination. Yet, I still remain hopeful that entities like THE FREE SPEECH FORUM will continue to pop up across this country and turn the free voice of the feckless minority into the juggernaut of the conquering majority.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@casfoto - My avatar wants to fight your avatar. Let's meet at the Dairy Queen on Oceans Boulevard at midnight. He looks like a puppy but he is actually 9 years old a weighs in at 114 pounds. His sweet demeanor lures in unsuspecting canines. They don't realize the danger until he has their head in his mouth. His nickname is "Jaws."

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@casfoto - My avatar wants to fight your avatar. Let's meet at the Dairy Queen on Oceans Boulevard at midnight. He looks like a puppy but he is actually 9 years old a weighs in at 114 pounds. His sweet demeanor lures in unsuspecting canines. They don't realize the danger until he has their head in his mouth. His nickname is "Jaws."
Are we switching the Wachovia out for Dairy Queen now?

casfoto

Poster
I edited your formatting @casfoto - I appreciate you posting over here and glad you are on the site (I can tell you are getting used to how the forum works).

Just post the link in the message body and for the title of the thread put a title that describes the topic (I changed it for you above)
My dog is a hooker with a bad case of the clap. I win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom