Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you try to expose the truth?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Here's how I am trying. Think there is merit to this approach and have seen it generally applied in some releases and telegram chats within our information channels. Definitely needs more polish but everybody speaks sarcasm. Also potentially enables us to bypass the algos

Bookface post

ALERT!!! WOW!!

They're now trying to tell us the Jan 6th insurrection was an ostensible and comically idiotic false flag operation
https://www.revolver.news/.../federal-foreknowledge-jan.../

LOL...do you think guy in Viking Horns is joking around? Do you think a group of unarmed people who ended up with the SPEAKER'S PODIUM were joking around?

You think because they were let in it was entrapment?

You think the clean and pure, definitely not sociopathic GOVERNMENT would stage an event to brand an entire group of people as TERRORistz?
What would you do to implement a coup of a nuclear powered government? You wouldn't show up to a protest with no guns and have people waltz in and behave as pictured below? You also wouldn't show up with obvious members of Antifa and BLM?
That's exactly what you would do and that's why it's a coup!!
We should give them all Hydroxychloroquine!!!
Definitely legitimate, organic, no misdirection terrorist insurrection pictured below!!!

***LITERALLY SHAKING***

((The FBI, police and government DO NOT frame people...it's ILLEGAL!! BACK THE BLUE!!))

jan 6th.jpg

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Here's how I am trying. Think there is merit to this approach and have seen it generally applied in some releases and telegram chats within our information channels. Definitely needs more polish but everybody speaks sarcasm. Also potentially enables us to bypass the algos

Bookface post

ALERT!!! WOW!!

They're now trying to tell us the Jan 6th insurrection was an ostensible and comically idiotic false flag operation

LOL...do you think guy in Viking Horns is joking around? Do you think a group of unarmed people who ended up with the SPEAKER'S PODIUM were joking around?

You think the clean and pure, definitely not sociopathic GOVERNMENT would stage an event to brand an entire group of people as TERRORistz?
What would you do to implement a coup of a nuclear powered government? You wouldn't show up to a protest with no guns and have people waltz in and behave as pictured below? You also wouldn't show up with obvious members of Antifa and BLM?
Definitely legitimate, organic, no misdirection terrorist insurrection pictured below!!!

***LITERALLY SHAKING***

((The FBI, police and government DO NOT frame people...it's ILLEGAL!! BACK THE BLUE!!))

View attachment 27077
TDS has destroyed more brain cells that we can imagine. Which is good by the way.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Bookface post

ALERT!!! WOW!!

***LITERALLY SHAKING***

View attachment 27077
Ask some very good questions and watch the body language and totally analyze the answer. Then one is prepared to post the truth.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Bookface post

ALERT!!! WOW!!

***LITERALLY SHAKING***

View attachment 27077
Nobody in that picture is a Trump Supporter

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I work at a university.

I'm about to go old school & leave paper flyers/tear offs on billboards everywhere to tell them to watch Bannon's War Room.

Try to get into the minds of the kids.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
My approach has lost me some very close friends. One of my closest is in a doctoral program for sociology and he doesn’t seem to realize the difference between fact and theory. He uses cherry picked data and apples to potatoes as his facts because it’s about providing what their ears want to hear rather than actual facts, which do not hurt points of view that are actually legitimate.

Top Bottom