Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you change user name?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I think everyone should have 30 days to set an avatar otherwise get the @JerBearr treatment.
Would this be normal week day treatment for @JerBearr OR would you be talking about when I'm hammered shit posting and beating on the poor fella......I usually feel bad the next day (for atleast a min or 2) so I wouldn't recommend everyone doing this.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Would this be normal week day treatment for @JerBearr OR would you be talking about when I'm hammered shit posting and beating on the poor fella......I usually feel bad the next day (for atleast a min or 2) so I wouldn't recommend everyone doing this.
I mean make one of these for every letter in the alphabet and at day 31 it's automatically applied if they haven't set an avatar:

1937.jpg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I mean make one of these for every letter in the alphabet and at day 31 it's automatically applied if they haven't set an avatar:

1937.jpg
My bad bro…..I’m good with continually calling them faggits every post and reminding them to get a damn avatar. In my defense…..it’s literally how I identify posters and if i should read their (HOT 🤣) takes.

JerBearr

It's ok. I promise I dont normally cry when you beat on me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom