Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do I get exempt or fake the COVID shot?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
No idea. I’ll try it though. This is in Idaho of all places.

Have you tried just asking them directly about the policy? With all the information (ahem, change of news narrative) out recently maybe they will relax their policy. Make up some bullshit that you have already had it?

Or else you could try a fake vax card. Heard of that working for a lot of people.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Have you tried just asking them directly about the policy? With all the information (ahem, change of news narrative) out recently maybe they will relax their policy. Make up some bullshit that you have already had it?

Or else you could try a fake vax card. Heard of that working for a lot of people.
No, but I’ll discuss it with them. The pay is amazing, but I’m not getting the shot.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
No, but I’ll discuss it with them. The pay is amazing, but I’m not getting the shot.
Don’t fake a card. Folks are getting charged with Sirius charges when they get caught.

Just file for a religious ex ore if yore Dr is gud he’ll give yew the shit for a med ex.

America 1st

Founder
Companies are still doing this? JFC.
Many of the hospitals and care facilities hear in the 🐐 aren’t allowing anywon into there buildings who aren’t fully vaccinated (besides patients).

We’ve had two create too groups (vaccinated & nonvaccinated) of on location staff too accommodate these facilities.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Don’t fake a card. Folks are getting charged with Sirius charges when they get caught.

Just file for a religious ex ore if yore Dr is gud he’ll give yew the shit for a med ex.

Several people I know have gone the fake card route sans problems.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Most likely they just want something to put in their system. Give a card with Mickey Mouse scribbled on it and they would probably be ok with it. We all know its bullshit. Give it a shot, what are they going to do, fire you? That would be the same as not taking the job in the first place.

America 1st

Founder
Several people I know have gone the fake card route sans problems.
I’ve seen both.

Plenty of people get away with it butt people are being brought up on fraud charges when they get caught sew hardly worth it imo when a med or religious ex is just as easy two get.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
My friend paid someone to go into a CVS, prepped with all personal information(address, license number, SSN, etc), to get the vax on their behalf.

They asked for license and said “I don’t have one, lost it and can’t get to DMV but I want the Vax.”

This worked for both shot 1 and 2. My friend is now “fully vaxed” with an official card and all information documented.

To note, true story, the guy who got paid to get vaxxed had really bad side effects afterward including a 1 week hospital stay.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Fake vaccine card?

I’ll give you the numbers off mine? I could care less
Companies can get expiration dates of vax but not much else. If the new job entails travel internationally to some of these fascist places then a fake card could pose a problem. Otherwise you are set until and if these electronic vax passports come online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom