Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How did we get to a point where good people

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Are considered bad and piece of shit scum of the earth are heralded? How the hell did this happen? Hard working people are being trampled on by leftist trash.
'Conservatives" took their eyes off the ball and let education go to shit.

After education went to shit 'conservatives' bitched and moaned as opposed to getting involved.

Shitty comparisons to Revelations require less time than getting involved in local civics / politics.

Mud flap

Poster
Founder
Are considered bad and piece of shit scum of the earth are heralded? How the hell did this happen? Hard working people are being trampled on by leftist trash.
It’s all part of the plan to tear down everything that made America what it was. You saw what happens when someone gets into power who’s not a political lifer with the directive to keep the machine greased. This country has little to no hope of being governed by the people for a long time if ever again.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
It’s all part of the plan to tear down everything that made America what it was. You saw what happens when someone gets into power who’s not a political lifer with the directive to keep the machine greased. This country has little to no hope of being governed by the people for a long time if ever again.
We’re gonna have to do it ourselves....a grassroots lead effort to get the PEOPLE in power

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
America 1st is already here. Just gotta follow through now and not lose steam! MAGA then KAG!
How would one run for Congress? I’m not kidding...honestly how would one go about doing this? Should he start small and run for his district and look at a state seat? What’s the formalities to running?

America 1st

Founder
How would one run for Congress? I’m not kidding...honestly how would one go about doing this? Should he start small and run for his district and look at a state seat? What’s the formalities to running?
Just depends on the district. Some are completely open with no challenger. Others are highly competitive and Swamp managed.

What state and district? If you haven't picked a district that's fine too. What's your goal hombre?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Just depends on the district. Some are completely open with no challenger. Others are highly competitive and Swamp managed.

What state and district? If you haven't picked a district that's fine too. What's your goal hombre?
My goal? I just want to be the white Christian conservative male’s voice! I’m tired of being told I’m a racist and a bigot because I believe in the constitution! I was thinking about possibly running but I don’t know where to even begin.

America 1st

Founder
My goal? I just want to be the white Christian conservative male’s voice! I’m tired of being told I’m a racist and a bigot because I believe in the constitution! I was thinking about possibly running but I don’t know where to even begin.
Christian would be a big positive. Don't expose yourself with the 'conservative' badge. That puts you way too close to Liz Chenney and allows them to hang stuff around you're neck that makes it much more difficult to message.

You're a vet so you have the background you need but again... what state?

America 1st

Founder
Alabama...I believe I’m charismatic enough, I’m a combat veteran with a bronze star for valor. I grew up middle class to two school teachers. I believe I can stand up for the regular American working man and woman
I live in Baldwin County, Alabama
If you run as a MAGA or America 1st down there you would crush it.

We need more America 1st reps from deep red states.

Your district is perfect for a MAGA candidate too at +15. You border a blue district and many of the other districts in your state are +30.

Your rep is a freshman this term so he would be easy to topple as well. School teachers / vets sell well to moderates (15+ is moderate in AL lol).

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
If you run as a MAGA or America 1st down there you would crush it.

We need more America 1st reps from deep red states.

Your district is perfect for a MAGA candidate too at +15. You border a blue district and many of the other districts in your state are +30.

Your rep is a freshman this term so he would be easy to topple as well. School teachers / vets sell well to moderates (15+ is moderate in AL lol).
What are the #s?

Top Bottom