Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How can the site be improved?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If you decide to do this, first, you are a godsend, but second, make sure you do not send them to people that occupy the same locations on a daily basis (ie - me and @Croot_Overlord)
getting a geographically diverse user base is ideal.
He knows exactly what he’s doing. Sent him and his guy the template today and they should be running them tomorrow

retardobot

Poster
"My humble friend, we know not how to live this life which is so short yet seek one that never ends." -- Anatole France

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Not digging the bots. Sorry retardbot but you gum up the thread with your dribble. We have enough illusion and make believe in this pseudo society already. JMHO. SKOL!

BigBucnNole

Elite
I personally like it. However; it would be nice to pull in a steady stream of noobs.
Advertising is posssible but via what Ave?
I m all about a gorilla decal campaign similar to the Andre the Giant obey stickers. I knownthe douche bags that started that trend.
TV is doubtful
But there has to be more than word of mouth or Twitter.
Rivals worked because homoboards brought in newbs on the reg. On tMB i lurked10 years before i really posted.
Any of yall got good marketing skills? I personally prefer organic growth as opposed to tard bots.
Ive been emailing conservative groups asking if they would like to team up.
We have a strong core but growth is essential and needed

I have an ad company that could run banner ads. $1500 a month.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Not digging the bots. Sorry retardbot but you gum up the thread with your dribble. We have enough illusion and make believe in this pseudo society already. JMHO. SKOL!
Just put the retard on ignore. We are just building up some software and it should cleanup soon

BigBucnNole

Elite
What do you mean by banner ads?

Digital display ads. We design the ad and then place it on the sites you want your demographics from. We then monitor your click throughs, package a little report for you as a check on what we're doing and if the ads are targeted correctly. You can DM me if you'd like.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom