Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How can the site be improved?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I personally like it. However; it would be nice to pull in a steady stream of noobs.
Advertising is posssible but via what Ave?
I m all about a gorilla decal campaign similar to the Andre the Giant obey stickers. I knownthe douche bags that started that trend.
TV is doubtful
But there has to be more than word of mouth or Twitter.
Rivals worked because homoboards brought in newbs on the reg. On tMB i lurked10 years before i really posted.
Any of yall got good marketing skills? I personally prefer organic growth as opposed to tard bots.
Ive been emailing conservative groups asking if they would like to team up.
We have a strong core but growth is essential and needed

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
giphy.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Can I be a guest?
Absolutely.

There is a professional podcast studio in Huntsville we can get 18 hours/month for just $200 a month. It has all the professional equipment and will be set up so we can do call ins.

Hoping to get out there this week and maybe do the first one next week. I've been a bit under the weather thought to start this week so it is pushing things back

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Absolutely.

There is a professional podcast studio in Huntsville we can get 18 hours/month for just $200 a month. It has all the professional equipment and will be set up so we can do call ins.

Hoping to get out there this week and maybe do the first one next week. I've been a bit under the weather thought to start this week so it is pushing things back
Damn, that sounds expensive...

just googled “podcast equipment bundles” and found several packages that start in the $100s. The most expensive I saw just glancing at it were around low $1000s. If we figured out who the head guy was gonna be we could just get that gear and he could run it from the house instead of paying $200/month? Just my two cents.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

just googled “podcast equipment bundles” and found several packages that start in the $100s. The most expensive I saw just glancing at it were around low $1000s. If we figured out who the head guy was gonna be we could just get that gear and he could run it from the house instead of paying $200/month? Just my two cents.
This will help us get familiar with the equipment and see what we might need to do it on our own. Big difference in a professionally done podcast and one that is done with cheap equipment.

1620675558876.png

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Add a segment each week where I fuck and then rate another member's wife and/or girlfriend. They can take pics for the segment. Might pull in too many cucks, but the review would be for everyone. Maybe make it a joint venture and @Ole Ted can take the fat ones.
On the face that is reasonable and maybe doable. But I m talking new members. Stickers at tailgates gets our brethren is my best thought

Hilarity
Sadness
Pontificating
Experts
Botards
@Gump-tiger
Anyonenwho cooks sees @Nape as the man. Plus he brought us oil pipeline from Houston got mammies.
@Hoosier in Mad Town
I saw gas jump .20 this morn..
We need to get some kinda feeder here.
We got 3D printing @JerBearr making mini bazooka for everyone
I personally like @squanchy but I do enjoy weirdos and side shows too.
@Uncle Muscles has no idea. He just thinks might is right. Tell people at your gym and give e m stickers

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
On the face that is reasonable and maybe doable. But I m talking new members. Stickers at tailgates gets our brethren is my best thought
We’ve been adding 2-3 a day since early February, so we are growing. Thing is that only 1 out of 10 of those does anything more than lurk.

We are working on advertising though and are working to get some more sticker options available

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Maybe we could use funds for a cell phone solely dedicated to the site. Put the phone number along with the website on the stickers. I’d be happy to answer people’s questions when they call...unless they are just calling to bitch about me putting my sticker near their business, in which case I’d politely tell them to kiss my dick.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Maybe we could use funds for a cell phone solely dedicated to the site. Put the phone number along with the website on the stickers. I’d be happy to answer people’s questions when they call...unless they are just calling to bitch about me putting my sticker near their business, in which case I’d politely tell them to kiss my dick.
You just want someone to call you, lonely ass

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Wait a damn minute! I know!!! How about we have a board dedicated specifically to suggestions?? That way, everyone could post their idea in its very own thread and it wouldn’t clog this board up!? ***FUCKING GENIUS***

oh wait...

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think it’s just easier to put the URL on stickers

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We’ve been adding 2-3 a day since early February, so we are growing. Thing is that only 1 out of 10 of those does anything more than lurk.

We are working on advertising though and are working to get some more sticker options available
I know but lurked or originals here bring talent. We have someone who has a better idea than gorilla decal and sticker everything. I see that as the best idea to dig deep on folks. They'll see enough crootn.com to give it a go. Jmho

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I know but lurked or originals here bring talent. We have someone who has a better idea than gorilla decal and sticker everything. I see that as the best idea to dig deep on folks. They'll see enough crootn.com to give it a go. Jmho
Yeah you are right. We have been dragging feet on getting the stickers up on the shop, but I’m gonna make sure that gets taken care of soon

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I had cards and stickers made...been handing the cards out and posting the stickers like wildfire. Not sure how successful it’s been so far. I know I’ve gotten a few guys to sign up.
Im fixing to make decals and stickers. I got a guy

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
One problem is the first set of stickers we made didn’t have the URL.

And if you Google “the free speech forum” we DO NOT show up. If you look us up on duck duck go we do, but 90% of people will look us up on Google.

New stickers will have the URL

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah you are right. We have been dragging feet on getting the stickers up on the shop, but I’m gonna make sure that gets taken care of soon
I can run a 1k of them and eat making and shipping to send 50 to all that apply. I know the pulse of the people. Website on a sticker and they see it everystop sign....even the cops will look it up. Eyes on kneegraw

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I personally like it. However; it would be nice to pull in a steady stream of noobs.
Advertising is posssible but via what Ave?
I m all about a gorilla decal campaign similar to the Andre the Giant obey stickers. I knownthe douche bags that started that trend.
TV is doubtful
But there has to be more than word of mouth or Twitter.
Rivals worked because homoboards brought in newbs on the reg. On tMB i lurked10 years before i really posted.
Any of yall got good marketing skills? I personally prefer organic growth as opposed to tard bots.
Ive been emailing conservative groups asking if they would like to team up.
We have a strong core but growth is essential and needed

Whores. Always whores.

Juro

Elite
What I want this site to be is a mix of the the like minded people who are willing to share their wealth of knowledge.

Reddit lost what it once was. It used to be filled with knowledge and people willing to share their stories and knowledge. Now it’s 90% junk (libs, anime, and whatever made us BS to get free points), 2% corrupted moderation, and 8% good content.

I hope FSF becomes the 8%.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
In the Alerts Bell there needs to be a differentiation between "reacted" to a post or "quoted" a post. Perhaps difference colors for each.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can run a 1k of them and eat making and shipping to send 50 to all that apply. I know the pulse of the people. Website on a sticker and they see it everystop sign....even the cops will look it up. Eyes on kneegraw
@Croot_Overlord. Put on the board a sticker thing for free. All they gotta do is place them. They DM me and i will get it out

JerBearr

My lazy ass no research self agreed it sounded expensive, but I will agree with @Croot_Overlord I think that using their studio for 1 or 2 months to know what equipment we want/need is a good investment. It will also tell us whether or not there is mass interest in a podcast.

But if you think about it, 18 hours a month would probably equate to 14 or 15 one-hour podcasts (setup time and stuff possibly edited out....) so at 2 or 3 podcasts released per week, 1 month of rented space gives up at least 3 or 4 months of built up podcasts ready to be released at any given time.

JerBearr

If you decide to do this, first, you are a godsend, but second, make sure you do not send them to people that occupy the same locations on a daily basis (ie - me and @Croot_Overlord)
getting a geographically diverse user base is ideal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom