Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How big of a loser am I

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
if I take a trip to Greece by myself? Already paid for but looking like my daughter's passport will not get here in time and there are no same day appointments available. Have travel insurance so could cancel both but fck I want to go and don't think my schedule will let me go later this year. Don't know anyone else that already has a passport and couldn't transfer the flight tickets to someone else.

muddytumbo

Poster
if I take a trip to Greece by myself? Already paid for but looking like my daughter's passport will not get here in time and there are no same day appointments available. Have travel insurance so could cancel both but fck I want to go and don't think my schedule will let me go later this year. Don't know anyone else that already has a passport and couldn't transfer the flight tickets to someone else.
Are you asking if you're a loser for taking a trip over seas by yourself? Because if you are the answer is not at all. I think that it's pretty bad ass to do something like that. You're taking a risk and going on an adventure by yourself, and most people would be too scared to do something like that.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
What did your daughter say about it and is it her fault that she didn’t get the passport on time?

If the latter is true then absolutely go travel by yourself, you will be so much more immersed in it all
I thought you could get expedited if you have tickets already??

Yeah she drug her feet, sent her to get it 4 months ago but the post office wasn't doing them cause of wuflu. Took 5 minutes on the interwebz t o find out the probate office would do them. That was 7.5 weeks ago. Called to do the expedite 3 weeks ago but no passport yet. So yeah it's on her

You cannot make a same day appointment anywhere in the country right now unless you can prove a life or death emergency. I was even willing to fly her to Atlanta or Dallas to get it but no one will take appointments.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Yeah she drug her feet, sent her to get it 4 months ago but the post office wasn't doing them cause of wuflu. Took 5 minutes on the interwebz t o find out the probate office would do them. That was 7.5 weeks ago. Called to do the expedite 3 weeks ago but no passport yet. So yeah it's on her

You cannot make a same day appointment anywhere in the country right now unless you can prove a life or death emergency. I was even willing to fly her to Atlanta or Dallas to get it but no one will take appointments.
Yep leave her ass, she can learn that as an adult deadlines are hard and fast and daddy can’t always save you

Use the difference in cost for hookers and blow as our brother @22*43*51 says

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
PSA, if you need to get your drivers license renewed plan to be at the DMV at least 10 days early. In Ohio, and probably many other states, they do not give you your license during the visit. It has to be printed/created remotely and mailed to you later. I ran into this issue in January while renewing my license and my wife was in the DMV the other day and said there was dang near a throw down over someone trying to get a new license that had a planned vacation trip the next weekend.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
PSA, if you need to get your drivers license renewed plan to be at the DMV at least 10 days early. In Ohio, and probably many other states, they do not give you your license during the visit. It has to be printed/created remotely and mailed to you later. I ran into this issue in January while renewing my license and my wife was in the DMV the other day and said there was dang near a throw down over someone trying to get a new license that had a planned vacation trip the next weekend.

lol they give yo a paper copy in AL and you get mailed your plastic one a month later. Always been this way

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
No way its always been like that. Everyone used to get same day licenses.
Lived here my whole life and have always gotten a paper temporary blue card until the permanent one came in by mail. Due to get it renewed next year so maybe it's changed now.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Also with no daughter you’re not gonna spend a half hour every morning either yelling or staring angrily at your phone because she takes 45 min to do her hair and you’re about to miss your train
his daughter pastor. sounds like a love affair.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I'm from one of the most podunk towns in Iowa and we used to have same day licenses. Alabama must be 100s of years behind us
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom