Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How annoying are the facebook constitutionalists going to get?

BigBucnNole

Elite
I don't like Biden anymore than anyone else here, but I think how hard people got burned on the whole Q thing leading up to all of this is going to lead into a long annoying period of ridiculous articles like this one I was sent the other day:

They went to all the trouble to steal a corporation whose assets are in the process of being seized. Most did not see this coming for they did not even know their nation was a Corporation. But, it is indeed but now, no more are the states subject to it. Please read on to understand the nature of the battle we are in.

In 1871 a sedious act was performed by the Government. A coup was made to rewrite the constitution and put WE THE PEOPLE in all capitals, under a new corporate contract transferring the United States of America into the new Corporation of the United States of America which transferred the power of We The People and the constitution over to the new corporation.

President Donald J. Trump has moved out permanently for he cannot be president over a Sovereign Nation in a Foreign land, which is what the White House and Capitol are. President Trump was voted in by We The People. Not the Corporation.

We are literally watching the reclaiming of the United States of America. What this means for We The People is many things. One of them is no more IRS. Watch and see how this plays out. It is a genius move. God is in charge of this nation and is now leading his elect to restore this great nation called by his name.

In Conclusion: The Corporation called Washington D.C. is now a foreign entity on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city state and this corporate entity. It is now under seige for interferring with the elections of We The People of the United States along with the Vatican and the other foreign nations who interfered, such as Germany, Italy, China, et al. They are now an enemy of the state and their assets shall be seized. Our miltary has already been taking down the giant as we have witnessed while all eyes were set on the voter fraud.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

They went to all the trouble to steal a corporation whose assets are in the process of being seized. Most did not see this coming for they did not even know their nation was a Corporation. But, it is indeed but now, no more are the states subject to it. Please read on to understand the nature of the battle we are in.

In 1871 a sedious act was performed by the Government. A coup was made to rewrite the constitution and put WE THE PEOPLE in all capitals, under a new corporate contract transferring the United States of America into the new Corporation of the United States of America which transferred the power of We The People and the constitution over to the new corporation.

President Donald J. Trump has moved out permanently for he cannot be president over a Sovereign Nation in a Foreign land, which is what the White House and Capitol are. President Trump was voted in by We The People. Not the Corporation.

We are literally watching the reclaiming of the United States of America. What this means for We The People is many things. One of them is no more IRS. Watch and see how this plays out. It is a genius move. God is in charge of this nation and is now leading his elect to restore this great nation called by his name.

In Conclusion: The Corporation called Washington D.C. is now a foreign entity on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city state and this corporate entity. It is now under seige for interferring with the elections of We The People of the United States along with the Vatican and the other foreign nations who interfered, such as Germany, Italy, China, et al. They are now an enemy of the state and their assets shall be seized. Our miltary has already been taking down the giant as we have witnessed while all eyes were set on the voter fraud.
78-E7-A51-E-C793-4-FA0-A111-B0-EFEE37-C89-B.gif

Rusty Strings

Poster
I don't like Biden anymore than anyone else here, but I think how hard people got burned on the whole Q thing leading up to all of this is going to lead into a long annoying period of ridiculous articles like this one I was sent the other day:

Got damn that was beautiful. Please share more as I get great pleasure from other's mental illness.

Anyone that believes this shit needs to find a short rope.

As much as me have disagreed in the past, I agree. Most constitutionalist only take from it what they want to fit their ideal.

As an example, I will use the 2nd Amendment.

Many people have concealed carry permits in the US. "They" typically carry small pistols of limited capacity and capability, generally made for concealed carry, and personal protection.

Funny enough, these weapons carried by some of these same people you cited in your OP, are carrying guns that are NOT protected by the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights, as a small, pistol of limited capacity is not in common use by the military, and therefore would not be required to the preservation of a "well regulated" militia.

Funny enough, the guns that are specifically targeted by the left and undercover by the right, ARE the ones that are protected.

Either way, this gets off the main subject, but reinforces the overall OP.

Top Bottom