Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

House prices in your area?

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
We bought ours in 2007 for $120.00/square foot. It dipped to $85.00 during crisis. Now it’s $245.00 here in SW Idaho. Hearing that bidding up of another $15-$20.00 per SF to get the contract.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I bird dog land for builders and sell the new homes. Depending on neighborhood Nashville is $220-$500 per ft . I have one listed for $2.4m - 5500 ft and nother 5100ft 1.9 both under contract, cash, out of town buyers

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Might need to retire back in Ohio at those prices. Can attend every Buckeye game then.
I'm being pretty conservative but you can get a nice place right now without too much hassle here.

We want to move WAY more country but not sure where now that TX is becoming off limits quick.

ID sounds nice but too cold and damn if I wasn't way off on my guess on prices for that area. How TF is 245$ sustainable in an area like that?

Last edited:

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Bought mine at $124 in Frisco, TX in 2017, but the market was red hot.

It's gone up a bit. Zilliow says $134 now, I doubt that though.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
Bought at $239/sq ft in June 2012 and now it’s at $495/sq ft. Carlsbad, CA.

House three doors down from us is for sale and looking to get $706/sq ft.

Last edited:

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Houses that were going for $80/sqft a couple years ago are going for more than $120/sqft. Huntsville, AL

About to sell one now. It is the same here in a starter home subdivision about 15-20 minutes from Winston Salem but not the best schools.

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
I'm being pretty conservative but you can get a nice place right now without too much hassle here.

We want to move WAY more country but not sure where now that TX is becoming off limits quick.

ID sounds nice but too cold and damn if I wasn't way off on my guess on prices for that area. How TF is 245$ sustainable in an area like that?
I’ll sell you mine for $100psf. It’s ~4Ksf, and about as country as you can get and still live in town!

ooNEBRASKANoo

Poster
This might be a dumb question, but are you taking total finished square feet? Some places have basements, some don't. That can double the square footage.

Cards1968

Founder
We bought ours in 2007 for $120.00/square foot. It dipped to $85.00 during crisis. Now it’s $245.00 here in SW Idaho. Hearing that bidding up of another $15-$20.00 per SF to get the contract.
Ours has appreciated almost a hundred grand in 3 years.

EdgeBest

Poster
Bought 18m ago at $250 per sqft. Valuation now based on similar sales nearby at $290-300 sqft

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder

It’s not cold where we live in the high Desert. Housing is high due to west coast people retiring here. They can sell there house for 1 million and bank half of it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It’s not cold where we live in the high Desert. Housing is high due to west coast people retiring here. They can sell there house for 1 million and bank half of it.
That's awesome! Congrats!

denn

Legendary
Founder
$157/sq. ft. in Connecticut. Which is roughly 10% above the national median. I honestly thought it would be more since we have had a 10-12% increase over the last year or so. A trend which i guess is suppose to continue.

Still not like Cali's numbers though. Which seem insane.

Cards1968

Founder
$157/sq. ft. in Connecticut. Which is roughly 10% above the national median. I honestly thought it would be more since we have had a 10-12% increase over the last year or so. A trend which i guess is suppose to continue.

Still not like Cali's numbers though. Which seem insane.
It is quite insane. I live in Middleton which is on the very Western end of the 'Boise' area. New housing units proposed just this week were over 1,500 in our little community. House sales contracts new to the market are measured in hours now. We're looking to exit the area and move back East. Growth is outpacing infrastructure at a noticeable pace.

Top Bottom