Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hot tub advice

Looking to put a hot tub in the bank yard. I’m thinking for a low maintenance salt water tub for 5-7 people. I was thinking a hot springs but didn’t know if there were others I should be considering? I’m also curious if there is a good used market or if I should buy new?

Westcoast24

Poster
Looking to put a hot tub in the bank yard. I’m thinking for a low maintenance salt water tub for 5-7 people. I was thinking a hot springs but didn’t know if there were others I should be considering? I’m also curious if there is a good used market or if I should buy new?
Do you spend that much time at your bank that you want to put one in their yard? Seems a little strange but I say go for it.

gigolo98

Poster
Used hot tub? Hmm.

Is there a semen/blood/fecal matter discount?

TJHall1

Legendary
Stupid fucking hawkeye fan with no pics you jackass? You're from Iowa, be iowa nice with some cumshot pictures. For fucks sake.

Everyone, not all hawkeye fans are like this. This guy is clearly full retard.
Hey look at this guy trying too hard to play alpha male and make himself cool on the new board.

Neighborhood Halloween costume was great and wifey is better looking after 2 kids than anything you’ve ever pulled.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder

I'll break the trend and give you a serious answer. We had a Hot Springs Grandee for several years. Loved it, and are looking to put another in at our new house.

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey look at this guy trying too hard to play alpha male and make himself cool on the new board.

Neighborhood Halloween costume was great and wifey is better looking after 2 kids than anything you’ve ever pulled.
Holy fuck. No one wants to see your family you faggot. Your skinny, no tits wife might get some jacks, but you'd be better served posting pics of hot chicks with tits out you fuckin mongoloid.

Holy fuck. No one wants to see your family you faggot. Your skinny, no tits wife might get some jacks, but you'd be better served posting pics of hot chicks with tits out you fuckin mongoloid.
Just so we’re clear, you’re still trying way too hard, they are Ds, they are real, and they are spectacular.

NSFW BELOW

1611580960585.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Scalp_Em

Poster
Founder
Yz_iFx.gif
Whatever you do, don’t invite this girl over.....unless yore into that kind of thing:

Top Bottom