Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Holy shit I’ve cracked it!

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I’ve been thinking on this for weeks and it just now hit me!

Hear me out.

South and middle America and Polynesia was dominated by a very advance civilisation, that is 100% Japanese.

The Japanese ruled America and Polynesia. Holy shit.

They don't even know it.

South Americans = Japanese + something else. 100% asiatic mix. Dark thick hair and low empty also confirm that. Look at the art work.

The question is why don't we find pyramids on Japan?

Because Japan IS NOT the county of origin of the Japanese. America was! Also Matchu pichu is way older and WAS NOT the HIGHEST CITY on earth. Machu pichu used to be a few meters above sea Level and has been pushed into the sky when the plates tilted. Some areas are now below the ocean.

IrishStout

Poster

Hear me out.

South and middle America and Polynesia was dominated by a very advance civilisation, that is 100% Japanese.

They don't even know it.

South Americans = Japanese + something else. 100% asiatic mix. Dark thick hair and low empty also confirm that. Look at the art work.

Because Japan IS NOT the county of origin of the Japanese. America was! Also Matchu pichu is way older and WAS NOT the HIGHEST CITY on earth. Machu pichu used to be a few meters above sea Level and has been pushed into the sky when the plates tilted. Some areas are now below the ocean.
Bring some of whatever you’re smoking to the gathering this weekend. Seriously.

catreaper

Master Baiter

Hear me out.

They don't even know it.

Shut up, nerd.

rCW702

Elite
Asia and the Americas were connected by land during the last ice age, we have had the same brain for 10's of thousands of years, boats are not hard to build and I bet people got board as fuck without electricity. No telling what all happened that history forgot about.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Asia and the Americas were connected by land during the last ice age, we have had the same brain for 10's of thousands of years, boats are not hard to build and I bet people got board as fuck without electricity. No telling what all happened that history forgot about.
Pix or it didn't happen.

Top Bottom