Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hockey playoffs

TJHall1

Legendary
Anybody watch hockey? I don't think I watched more than 6 or 7 quarters total of NFL this past season, the nba is also woke trash so besides flipping back and forth for a couple timberwolves playoff games didn't watch that, and have watched about 4 or 5 innings of twins baseball. But I can watch these hockey games. I watched a few MN wild games throughout the season but these playoff games are intense and keep my attention throughout as long as it's within a couple goals. Have even tuned in for a couple games where I have no rooting interest. The announcers Canadian accents are great (out is pronounced as oat) and no woke bullshit is icing on the cake.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
LET'S GO PENS

baby.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Have you never balled your fist? Guess you were into slap fights
100% certainty you are well below avg at every sport and most things. I say that with all due respect as a fellow patriot. I have to believe you are slow and unathletic as well. Soccer is a defult sport for those that cannot play anything else. A true loser sport

TJHall1

Legendary
Absolutely no one in the US talks about this, but Bannon has a lot. Omar has been going over to Pakistan and going to Kashmir and antagonizing India. A US rep doing that is a big deal.

Crazy nut could start a war which could go nuclear.
What in the fuck are you talking about??? Is this part of the nhl playoffs?

Top Bottom