Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hillary Clinton derangement syndrome has completely infected the cult of rubes!

Rube Reaper

Elite

There's something infecting right-wing circles, and it's showing no sign of letting up: a fixation on Hillary Clinton that I'm calling"Hillary Clinton Derangement Syndrome," or "HDS" for short.

The symptoms of this persistent ailment include an unhealthy obsession with the former secretary of state -- from spreading lies about her past actions to blaming her for events with which she has no connection!

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
It’s unfair that old white bitch is taking airtime away from
Michelle”Big Mike” Obama.

I’m so tired of all these racist old ass white women liberal politicians. Constantly taking too much for themselves and stealing from minorities.

Look at Nancy Pelosi in fact. That bitch rules over all kinds of poor helpless minorities in her district, but no liberals care. She’s single handily ruined the lives of millions of black, brown, and kinda yellowish people(Asians).

White liberals abuse minorities in the name of diversity.

Also, taters, ham, and eggs.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

There's something infecting right-wing circles, and it's showing no sign of letting up: a fixation on Hillary Clinton that I'm calling"Hillary Clinton Derangement Syndrome," or "HDS" for short.

The symptoms of this persistent ailment include an unhealthy obsession with the former secretary of state -- from spreading lies about her past actions to blaming her for events with which she has no connection!
Stick to red carpet and fashion advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom