Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Higher value: your guns or your ammo?

Higher value: your guns or your ammo?

• guns

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • ammo

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • soy milk

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

grimm515

Elite
Founder
The price of ammo got me thinking about this one. Before the hoax, I would have said guns, but after doing some calculations, my ammo is worth a little bit more now. It's crazy that even pellet guns are going for big $$$ now.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
you might be right, i saw a place selling 223 ammo for 1.10/round and 9mm for .85/round

thats pretty insane considering where everything was prior to the covine

IrishinOC

Poster
I can make and repack my ammo. Can’t say the same for my guns. Although right now I would say they’re equally as important.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Someone broke in a couple of years ago and stole my AK but left a full case of 7.62 x 39 sitting next to it. Have ammo but no gun now. Cops had no interest in anything else stolen except the gun. Refused to take fingerprints even when I showed them a door they touched.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I'd have to think on that one for a minute. I'd guess my guns are more valuable, but with the current ammo prices and my stockpile, it is probably very close.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The price of ammo got me thinking about this one. Before the hoax, I would have said guns, but after doing some calculations, my ammo is worth a little bit more now. It's crazy that even pellet guns are going for big $$$ now.
I just spent a grand $ on 1000 fmj 9mm with 40 self defense rounds added in. I'd say my ammo is worth more at this point. Buddy told me .380 is going for $1/round lately. Not sure if weird calibers are spiking as much but if they are then I definitely do.

Spc311

Poster
This is why I invested in swords, grenades and beanie babies. I'm going to win the apocalypse.

Top Bottom