Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey Karen, was it worth it?

champsballs

Elite
Founder

raw

x1agSE.gif

tenor.gif

FkzMdH.gif

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
No one should be arrested for mooning anyone either. That is just as childish as mooning someone.

No one deserves to be tazed for mooning someone. Bad police work
So if I moon a woman and her children and my dong flops out and her children see it they should just deal with it??

No. You have to draw the line somewhere. You don't let fuckin morons get away with this shit. She got tazed because she was running, not because of mooning. Why was she running? Because she knew she fucked up. Fuck people like that.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So if I moon a woman and her children and my dong flops out and her children see it they should just deal with it??

No. You have to draw the line somewhere. You don't let fuckin morons get away with this shit. She got tazed because she was running, not because of mooning. Why was she running? Because she knew she fucked up. Fuck people like that.
Fuck people like that is right. Doesn't mean she deserved to be tazed. She was not a threat to anyone at any time, especially running away.

Should never shoot a fleeing suspect imo unless they are posing an imminent threat to another life. What happens if the cop mistakenly grabs the gun instead of the tazer? (just happened not long ago). Then the lady is dead because she mooned someone. Shouldn't be tazing or shooting anyone running away.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Fuck people like that is right. Doesn't mean she deserved to be tazed. She was not a threat to anyone at any time, especially running away.

Should never shoot a fleeing suspect imo unless they are posing an imminent threat to another life. What happens if the cop mistakenly grabs the gun instead of the tazer? (just happened not long ago). Then the lady is dead because she mooned someone. Shouldn't be tazing or shooting anyone running away.
I respectfully disagree. When I served in the Navy 2008 to 12 one of the reasons for use of deadly force was fleeing. Naturally this incident isn't anything like that BUT they have since done away with that reason and changed it to less lethal means which is spot on in my opinion. The person was told to vacate area numerous times and was even told by the officer if you don't leave you will be arrested. So then the dumb bitch decided to go for the coup de grace and when the officer grabbed her she ran. Immediately became resisting and evading.

Additionally I hope the stupid bitch knocked out her 2 front teeth when she face planted. But that's just me.

TJHall1

Legendary

She 1000% deserved to be tazed.

And then people see they can get away with that stuff? It's a taser, this is what they're meant for. Don't want to get tazed, don't show your asshole to people.

TJHall1

Legendary

So long as you're faster than the cops you can do whatever you want then? I can beat the ever living fuck out of an elderly person and if the responding officers can't run me down they shouldn't taze me?

Fuck that.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Eye guess she should have thought about that befour braking the law 🤷‍♂️

TJHall1

Legendary
Are cops too lazy to chase somebody down these days? That guy was practically walking. Should I grab this crazy lady? Nah I’ll just taze her. I mean, really he could have just walked after her, no way that lady can run two blocks.
Nah. Fuck that. Tazers protect both parties. I wouldn't risk tackling that thing. If she fell on me my bones would be turned to powder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom