Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hero Polish Pastor Chases Police Out of Canadian Church (link). Police were trying to interfere with

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
It5pprg.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
HELL YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! I love that dude. Way to go! That is the kind of stuff we need towards our new repressive bull shit local governments! What a stud! Someone get his email and let's make him an honorary Free Speech Forum Patriot!

Cre8ive

Founder
Watch this video for sure! it is simply awesome and awe inspiring - what a stud this dude is to get in the face of the fucking nazi cops sent by the cock sucking city council snow flakes to stop the Easter Sunday service due to covid concerns. This is a real man who's SHEER FORCE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS backed down the jackboot cops. I have a new HERO!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Watch this video for sure! it is simply awesome and awe inspiring - what a stud this dude is to get in the face of the fucking nazi cops sent by the cock sucking city council snow flakes to stop the Easter Sunday service due to covid concerns. This is a real man who's SHEER FORCE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS backed down the jackboot cops. I have a new HERO!
Merged this thread with the other on the same topic. Awesome video

Cre8ive

Founder
I have friends in Canada and they are scared shitless. People have been asked by the government to REPORT those that defy corona virus dictates. They can only go outside twice a day and they are not allowed to have anyone in their home. You think this is bull shit? I talked to them on the phone yesterday! I could not believe what they were telling me. It was like a total police state. The people of Canada are cowering EXCEPT FOR THE KICK ASS PASTOR THAT TOLD THE COPS WHERE TO GO!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
This video has really made me think. They want to destroy religion and create a world that is dictated by “science”. And now, under the direction of “science”, they are using public authority to infringe on freedoms - where previously it was a religious dictate, but they ignore religion and worship science instead. And they call us the Nazis lol. Next time I get any commie comment thrown at me I’m calling that faggot Gestapo. Thank you for your courage and for being such a good example preacher man.

ajcgn

Poster
I have friends in Canada and they are scared shitless. People have been asked by the government to REPORT those that defy corona virus dictates. They can only go outside twice a day and they are not allowed to have anyone in their home. You think this is bull shit? I talked to them on the phone yesterday! I could not believe what they were telling me. It was like a total police state. The people of Canada are cowering EXCEPT FOR THE KICK ASS PASTOR THAT TOLD THE COPS WHERE TO GO!
I live in Toronto, the most shut down city in North America (which obviously sucks), and I haven’t heard about the twice a day thing. We aren’t supposed to go into other peoples homes, but I’ve been visiting my step mom weekly and my wife has been visiting her friends regularly and going shopping with them and has had a hairdresser coming to the house and no one has snitched yet. Fortunately there are plenty of scofflaws still.
Schools are currently open here, but they we’re closed for a few weeks over the last few months. The politicians are mental midgets though. Liquor stores and Walmart can open, but churches have been mostly closed. I guess it’s easy for them to get away with it because I see so many idiots wearing masks outdoors and it seems like every doctor is calling for Chinese style lockdowns.
Keep fighting the fight, because it’s scary how fast freedom gets taken away.

Top Bottom