Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Here is a new one: the Tripledemic is coming this winter

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Those were all here the past 3 years. Just labeled Wuhan Charlie.

The scare tactics aren't working hence the reason for more virulent designer virus creations like the enhanced Wuhan virus created at Boston U and now the 80% kill monkeypox. Apparently, not enough gays were getting sores after anal sex they want to spread the disease to non-homo butt sex participants. It's obscene this is being done at a government lab. Just more proof of governments involvement in this debacle.

Oh, watch out those of you who like playing asshole games.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I remember covid wiping out flu. That is weird.

Apparently it's a somewhat common effect when a pandemic virus spreads through an immune naive population. Somehow people generally don't get sick with other viruses (before anyone talks about how their cousin Jerry got the flu in 2020 I understand there are exception cases). There are suggestions that the immune system produces some kind of interferon but really nobody has a clue as to the reason. Happened during all the influenza pandemics over the past century too.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Apparently it's a somewhat common effect when a pandemic virus spreads through an immune naive population. Somehow people generally don't get sick with other viruses (before anyone talks about how their cousin Jerry got the flu in 2020 I understand there are exception cases). There are suggestions that the immune system produces some kind of interferon but really nobody has a clue as to the reason. Happened during all the influenza pandemics over the past century too.
JFC…..What Quacks are you quoting/referencing for that shit.

Guarantee they were pushing for quarantining/locking down NON SICK people…..which in the history of Medicine……has NEVER happened before…….and has been proven to be the WRONG APPROACH.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
JFC…..What Quacks are you quoting/referencing for that shit.

Guarantee they were pushing for quarantining/locking down NON SICK people…..which in the history of Medicine……has NEVER happened before…….and has been proven to be the WRONG APPROACH.
Guarantee you're a hyperreactive idiot.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can see kids maybe have a higher than normal flu rate but not anyone over 16 unless they were jabbed

Top Bottom