Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help

Yacup

Poster
Please help me. I cannot stop thinking about penis. I just want to have them rubbed all over me. I’m not gay and I just want to shut this off. I especially like thinking about really young penis. Oh no what is wrong with me. I’m not gay.

Also please give me some free money

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Please help me. I cannot stop thinking about penis. I just want to have them rubbed all over me. I’m not gay and I just want to shut this off. I especially like thinking about really young penis. Oh no what is wrong with me. I’m not gay.

Whoa bud calm down. First off, know you are in the right place. Just relax and tell us some more about what is wrong with you

D

Deleted member 2886

🤣Please gibbs you da free monies?
... supposedly for a TI lawyer, but not the "Paraphilic Disorder"?

Trolling rated at:
•3/10 for the random creativity.
•–7/10 for the underwhelmingly flaccid delivery.

D

Deleted member 2886

TJ,...ya actually reckon Wili gone done trollified me aye?
😂Have a little faith brother

D

Deleted member 2886

Omg?,...fr TJ?, what on earth?
Kinda flattering you've taken time to analyze my randomized shit aye, really thought ya hated when I do the old excessive posting cuntiness?
20220416_053752-ANIMATION.gif#Dogooder cop/😂/Baddoer cop yo

TJHall1

Legendary
Omg?,...fr TJ?, what on earth?
Kinda flattering you've taken time to analyze my randomized shit aye, really thought ya hated when I do the old excessive posting cuntiness?
View attachment 111760#Dogooder cop/😂/Baddoer cop yo
I do. It's also getting annoying when I get 50 alerts and it's you liking every single post I've made in the last 3 days. Do you do that with every poster?

Rube Reaper

Elite
I want penises all over me too OP so don’t feel bad.

I’m not into the young ones like you are though. I prefer my aged just like fine wine! 🏳️‍🌈

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
I want penises all over me too OP so don’t feel bad.

I’m not into the young ones like you are though. I prefer my aged just like fine wine! 🏳️‍🌈

lemon-party-30rock.gif

Do you want the penises attached to a human body or do you want severed penises cascading down on you? Will a few dozen packs of hot dogs released from an overhead net serve as a reasonable proxy?

Instructions unclear. I'm not donating.

Densel

Poster

Are you ok? Why are you writing this on the internet? If you're having these thoughts then you are gay or at least bisexual but stop writing so much personal info here. You're gonna get in trouble.

Top Bottom