Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help for a family in need

Shotgun

Poster
I’ve never done this, but I felt the need to try to do something. I was a member of rivals since 2005, only made about 80 posts on tMB. Followed you guys over here and canceled my rivals account. So I’m definitely the definition of a “lurker”, haha Anyways...

I live in a very rural area in Missouri. A family that lives a couple miles down the road from where I grew up just lost everything to a house fire this weekend. The 1 fatality was a girl who was a few years younger than me and I only casually knew, but she was a friendly person. She had a sister in the class above me, and a sister in the class below me, as well as another sister or 2 closer to her age, a few years younger that I didn’t know very well. These are hard working, conservative folks, who have always just done small family farming to my knowledge. Good people.

The girl who lost her life was a single mom named Susie. She left behind a teenage son and a young daughter. I hope it’s ok that I posted this here, as I thought someone may want to donate to help the family. Please delete this post if this is not acceptable here, I certainly understand. I don’t have any social media accounts so this is the only place I thought to post this to try to help spread the word!

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I’ve never done this, but I felt the need to try to do something. I was a member of rivals since 2005, only made about 80 posts on tMB. Followed you guys over here and canceled my rivals account. So I’m definitely the definition of a “lurker”, haha Anyways...

I live in a very rural area in Missouri. A family that lives a couple miles down the road from where I grew up just lost everything to a house fire this weekend. The 1 fatality was a girl who was a few years younger than me and I only casually knew, but she was a friendly person. She had a sister in the class above me, and a sister in the class below me, as well as another sister or 2 closer to her age, a few years younger that I didn’t know very well. These are hard working, conservative folks, who have always just done small family farming to my knowledge. Good people.

The girl who lost her life was a single mom named Susie. She left behind a teenage son and a young daughter. I hope it’s ok that I posted this here, as I thought someone may want to donate to help the family. Please delete this post if this is not acceptable here, I certainly understand. I don’t have any social media accounts so this is the only place I thought to post this to try to help spread the word!

She sounds like a lovely person. Do you have a link to her obituary?

Shotgun

Poster
She sounds like a lovely person. Do you have a link to her obituary?

It doesn’t look like they have put the full obit in yet, this just lists the time of the service, but says “full obit to follow”. Thanks again for reading this

Shotgun

Poster
Obit has been updated

Link to donate

I’m really happy that the family has been receiving some support. Thanks for reading!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Obit has been updated

Link to donate

I’m really happy that the family has been receiving some support. Thanks for reading!
Appreciate the effort OP. Sad story.

Prayers and help on the way.

Top Bottom