Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help a brother out with Vegas schtuff

QuanChi

Elite
Look man I read the fraggle thread every day, but some bro predicting that shit would go down on the 9/11 anniversary in Vegas (but it really happened 3 weeks later) isn't selling me that he knew a damn thing.
I could agree with you there, and that is most likely. The post after is the meat of the Vegas conspiracy

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I could agree with you there, and that is most likely. The post after is the meat of the Vegas conspiracy
I definitely think there was some type of conspiracy in Vegas... some guy with gambling problems mass murdering a concert doesn't add up to me, and with how quickly that story disappeared in the media makes it 100x more suspicious to me.

QuanChi

Elite
Anybody want to talk about the RV exploded next to the AT&T building in Nashville that killed no one, was perfectly placed to cause massive disruption to the telecommunication network (people were days without phone service around Christmas), and was swept under the rug very quickly?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Anybody want to talk about the RV exploded next to the AT&T building in Nashville that killed no one, was perfectly placed to cause massive disruption to the telecommunication network (people were days without phone service around Christmas), and was swept under the rug very quickly?
Dude didn’t like at&t!

Top Bottom