Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heading to Lake Martin next weekend

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
House and boat house CEO of Health South AL got caught stealing retirement accounts . it’s now for sale after being in litigation for years . boat house is 2500 sq ft no idea how big house is. have a buddy who lives on lake Martin bought right before Covid house is worth twice what he paid 2 years ago CDA7642E-E16B-4624-AA91-CD75EF8C3224.jpegEAA646E3-C7F3-432A-B76A-091718CB36CD.jpeg

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
House and boat house CEO of Health South AL got caught stealing retirement accounts . it’s now for sale after being in litigation for years . boat house is 2500 sq ft no idea how big house is. have a buddy who lives on lake Martin bought right before Covid house is worth twice what he paid 2 years ago View attachment 103919View attachment 103920

Damn thats a nice lakehouse.

Lake life is the best life if you ask me. The ocean is nice where i am but you have to contend with sharks, jellyfish, stingrays and other marine life. Plus saltwater gives you that sticky and dirty feeling after getting out whereas the fresh water (from a clean lake) can be substituted for a shower on some days.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Damn thats a nice lakehouse.

Lake life is the best life if you ask me. The ocean is nice where i am but you have to contend with sharks, jellyfish, stingrays and other marine life. Plus saltwater gives you that sticky and dirty feeling after getting out whereas the fresh water (from a clean lake) can be substituted for a shower on some days.
Sea snakes too

Emma tenywa

Elite
What kind of sea snakes do y'all have over there? I've heard of venomous sea snakes but we don't have many over here that i know of.

We do have venomous snakes on land. Copperheads, rattle snakes and cotton mouths being the most common.
There's only one that i know of, its the black necked spitting cobra. A very aggressive snake and readily spits.

But we have our own version of snake island here on L. Victoria. Its rumored that there are over 100 different species of snakes on the island and over 1000 individual snakes. Have Never bothered to to find out which exact species are there because am simply freaked out by the thought of such a large number of snakes

Here,you rarely come accross a non venomous snake and all the common ones will kill you in two hours or less if first aid is not given quickly.

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I really thought sea kraits were also endemic in the US.

Do you go for python season too? I remember watching a documentary where they said the FDA was gonna approve those slithering monsters for the dinner plate
Florida has them, they are only here because people buy pythons because they think they're cool then release them in the woods because they don't want them.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

giphy.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Online Menu of Lake Martin Pizza Company, Dadeville, AL
menupix.com
› alabama › tallapoosa county › dadeville

Wrong link but they have a list of shitnon the lake.

Top Bottom