Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*** HBO “TIGER” documentary. *** Part 2 is out.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Part 2 was interesting to say the least. Both parts are excellent in their own ways.

CK006

Elite
Founder
Thought the second episode was just ok.
Just ok? We learned the National Enquirer got paid off and had the goods for awhile on the Perkins Ho. We learned how long Rachel was hooking up with him and flying to Australia and Orlando. We learned how Elin busted them. We heard straight from Stevie on how he got fired and his thoughts on it. Agree to disagree. It was awesome.

denn

Legendary
Founder
All Tiger had to do is not get married when he did. I am not a fan of the guy but Derek Jeter did it right and should be a good blueprint for how not to lose half a billion because you like strange.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
All Tiger had to do is not get married when he did. I am not a fan of the guy but Derek Jeter did it right and should be a good blueprint for how not to lose half a billion because you like strange.

I’ve always said that his only mistake was getting married too young. And he didn’t lose anywhere close to a half a billion. He actually made more the very next year than he lost in the divorce.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I’ve always said that his only mistake was getting married too young. And he didn’t lose anywhere close to a half a billion. He actually made more the very next year than he lost in the divorce.
I was exaggerating on the total, but even losing close to $100 would suck, no?

Top Bottom