Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Having site issues and need help?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
1654133762974.png

giphy.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The new cloud site doesn't keep me logged in. I have the button checked but have to login each time I return even with the browser open. I realize I have to log back in when I shut down the browser to reboot my system but I am not rebooting.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The new cloud site doesn't keep me logged in. I have the button checked but have to login each time I return even with the browser open. I realize I have to log back in when I shut down the browser to reboot my system but I am not rebooting.
Hmm let me think about this. I haven’t had the issue myself.

Now it would make sense that you have to relogin today because the URL change back to the original

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
FYI @Croot_Overlord

The home page is not active/working. The url points to the page that shows the different forums. Links to ”home” page, from any page, do the same.

Back in the day, the file that automatically is opened on a url had to be named index.html. That would be the home page default.

You probably are on top of this already. There are always some tweaks needed on a migration.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
FYI @Croot_Overlord

The home page is not active/working. The url points to the page that shows the different forums. Links to ”home” page, from any page, do the same.

Back in the day, the file that automatically is opened on a url had to be named index.html. That would be the home page default.

You probably are on top of this already. There are always some tweaks needed on a migration.
Yeah this is intentional for now. We are going to have to rework some things

Thanks again for all the recs. It’s really streamlining a ton for us

Top Bottom