Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you or anyone you know directly died from the vaccine

?

• No

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • I pretend they did to validate myself

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
You going to have ghey sex in protest to a question on whether or not you actually know someone that died from the Vax?

I guess that's your choice?

Alex Jones has some homoerotic themes with his shows, subtle but kind of ghey. Seems this is a trend being taken up by the Q crew.
I don't know anyone who has died from either the vax or covid. But I know a lot more people who have had covid.

Hadn't really thought about it before but the funny thing is the only ones I know who've had covid more than once are all vaxxed. And that's saying something because I only personally know like 7 or 8 people who are vaxxed. Litterally nobody in my family is vaxxed and that's like 40-50 of us. Plus lots of friends.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I don't know anyone who has died from either the vax or covid. But I know a lot more people who have had covid.

Hadn't really thought about it before but the funny thing is the only ones I know who've had covid more than once are all vaxxed. And that's saying something because I only personally know like 7 or 8 people who are vaxxed. Litterally nobody in my family is vaxxed and that's like 40-50 of us. Plus lots of friends.

That a "No" or "I pretend they did to validate myself"?

Fansong1977

Poster
I had some cardiac tests a couple of months ago (nuclear stress test and echo). The doc said I had some cardiac inflammation and put me on colchicine to treat it.
When I went back he said it had cleared up. I asked him whether the shot could have caused it and he said yes and that I probably shouldn't get any more boosters.

So now here I am, an old guy 77 who is the population that should be vaccinated but at the same time I don't want to do anything that will fuck up my heart.

He also said that he had seen quite a few more patients come in with various arrythmias and other heart problems in older people that he thought could be Chicom shot related. Who knows?

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I had some cardiac tests a couple of months ago (nuclear stress test and echo). The doc said I had some cardiac inflammation and put me on colchicine to treat it.
When I went back he said it had cleared up. I asked him whether the shot could have caused it and he said yes and that I probably shouldn't get any more boosters.

So now here I am, an old guy 77 who is the population that should be vaccinated but at the same time I don't want to do anything that will fuck up my heart.

He also said that he had seen quite a few more patients come in with various arrythmias and other heart problems in older people that he thought could be Chicom shot related. Who knows?

2 in my immediate family with these same issues. Both around 45 years old.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Yes. Turbo cancer = 5

Heart problems= 2.

Fuck you and your agenda.

Please keep taking jabs. You will get one with your
name on it sooner than later.

Fuck off

Has anyone died yet? I keep waiting for the mass die off everyone promised
From what? The vaccine? Depends on your perspective and how the media covers it. There has been a rash of sports player recently falling over dead, or close to dead, all upon a sudden. If you have not seen that, most notably, Damar Hamlin of the Buffallo bills, and Labron James' son. Neither of them died, but had great medical care.

I appreciate the question, but what information resources do you have?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Or should I say: “pure chuds”
Yes a buddy of mine from HS super vaxxed and proud collapsed while coaching his child.

So your piece of shit hope and BS is just that. Youre so pro vax like its your football team.

Every single person I know that is super vaxxed have more complications from covid then us pure bloods. Every one. Also know a fat pig like your mom that worked for my BIL, who never had covid and is super vaxxed

Top Bottom