Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have we talked about Britney Spears on Twitter?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yeah so when her teenaged sons actually murder her……will her videos be used as their insanity defense.

Every single post she has made…..clearly shows her limited mental capacity….and screams of a woman who should be held hostage by a conservator ship.

Also, her “husband” films/edits/huh posts this filth……

And yes @Mr.Fitzwell I WOOD…..

1666150038943.gif

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Yeah so when her teenaged sons actually murder her……will her videos be used as their insanity defense.

Every single post she has made…..clearly shows her limited mental capacity….and screams of a woman who should be held hostage by a conservator ship.

Also, her “husband” films/edits/huh posts this filth……

And yes @Mr.Fitzwell I WOOD…..

View attachment 143423
Wood also...🪵 every personality she has...

BurntJ

Founder
She might be crazy enough that I could jedi trick her into just fucking the dogshit out me.
Dude she is so crazy if you make that statement……she might literally fuck the dog till it shits on you….

I would recommend staying away till you become a better wordsmith. We now live in a dangerous world dictated by stupid words!

BurntJ

Founder
Is Britney the result of MK Ultra or is she like the bad/off the reservation version of what MK Ultra does?

The drop of her doctors name and association to CIA (then actual documents showing he was a part of the MK Ultra project) have me wondering if that wasn’t planned and something is coming…….but then I see this shit and go, surely they fear people seeing this as understanding everything about MK.

Anyone else know/think about this?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
enhance.gif

Pineapple

Legendary
Absolutely wood. But, I’ve always thought she looked odd dancing/standing. It’s like her legs are too short for her body.

My guess is daddy let music execs have their way with her. She’s batshit crazy and seems to have been hypersexualised. Perhaps daddy had a taste too. Poor girl is definitely seeking attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom