Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anybody been following these anti-Trump nut couple that were selling nuclear submarine secrets to a foreign country (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Pretty interesting stuff. Husband was a nuclear engineer in defense industry, both diagnosed with advanced TDS.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I’m sure it’s fine because they are Anti-trump

You are right. Crickets from the mainstream media.

They don't tell the foreign country yet. I am going to bet it is China, not an ally.

It would not be Russia, because they are anti-Trump and believe in some huge Russia got Trump elected scenario.

Who else is in the nuclear sub game, but China and Russia?

Emma tenywa

Elite

They don't tell the foreign country yet. I am going to bet it is China, not an ally.

It would not be Russia, because they are anti-Trump and believe in some huge Russia got Trump elected scenario.

North korea maybe...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Pretty sure England has them. Maybe France too. Australia will get some built by USA in a couple years.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We found 11 chinese spies and let them go back to china with a warning.

china found 18 of our spies and most are presumed dead and we didn't do shit to get them released.

Now you tell me whose side our intel community is on.

Top Bottom