Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy earth day! What's your contribution?

GreenNewMe

Poster
Today is Earth Day! Me and my fiancé bought some trees at lowes and planted them in her back yard. It's not much, but it's something. How have you celebrated the earth today?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I piss in my backyard on the reg.
Today is Earth Day! Me and my fiancé bought some trees at lowes and planted them in her back yard. It's not much, but it's something. How have you celebrated the earth today?
We burned a bunch plastic because Chyna will never get anot her scrap from me. We used wood and compressed air burn the chemo waste. Gotta be careful w that s hit. One whiff and you got carcenogins

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder

ok now that I see this, I understand you are a troll.

makes much more sense now as I couldn’t imagine anyone who finds this board would actually hold the views you have espoused

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Top quality, pure methane gas farting outside to help balance the ozone and create more acid rain to fall on Washington.
I am a professional so don't discount what i just said. If you don't believe me, as LooBraun Dunkenhuasen.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I’m drinking Panty Peeler beer at Midnight Sun Brewey and eating gas inducing foods. Then me and the cows will wage war. Shield maiden could be prepping as there’s new Beano in the cabinet. SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Top quality, pure methane gas farting outside to help balance the ozone and create more acid rain to fall on Washington.
I am a professional so don't discount what i just said. If you don't believe me, as LooBraun Dunkenhuasen.
Great minds,,,, something or other!!!

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Me and the creator of the ‘earth’ are tight and he says not to fret at all about anything ‘we’ do to this place, he has much worse things in store.

Top Bottom