Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy 50th Birthday to @Rebarcock

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
@Rebarcock. is the OG patron of TFSF. He provided the initial funds several years back so we could purchase a domain and forum software. He’s the best story teller the internet has ever seen and is a fixture at local supermarkets.

Happy 50th my friend
Roaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr you old babbling fuck.

Many more and enjoy beating the shit outta Mexicants

@Rebarcock.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Any recs for a good rub&tug ?
Happy bday are u officially an ole’ timer now
I went to my regular place.

Funny story

When I moved from Fire St to new house road 3 years ago 12.3 ( I just realized I've been here 3 years) there is a oriental massage joint a mile away. Well i was still self medicating from life trauma and skull/brain surgery in March 2020.
My back was messed up as normal so I roll in to the massage place an easy 6 deep and a bowl. It was 745pm. Little China girl is waiting for me to come in. I think it is a rub and tug. (It isnt) so I go in the room and disrobe entirely and little china girl comes in. She starts rubbing on me. I start rubbing on her. We duelled that for 30 min. So I pull the trigger and flip over. No hard on but a small wind would triggered the leprechaun in me britches.
My little China girl walks out.
Hmmmmm.
90 seconds later I get scolded by a mean China woman. I apologize profusely. I dropped 100.00 and left. I still go there. And now they all know I wanna fuck them. So now they hit my balls and cock with their hands everytime. I just gotta play it right.
Mean China woman is actually pretty nice and laughs at me everytime I show up now Thinking it was a bj shop

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I went to my regular place.

Funny story

When I moved from Fire St to new house road 3 years ago 12.3 ( I just realized I've been here 3 years) there is a oriental massage joint a mile away. Well i was still self medicating from life trauma and skull/brain surgery in March 2020.
My back was messed up as normal so I roll in to the massage place an easy 6 deep and a bowl. It was 745pm. Little China girl is waiting for me to come in. I think it is a rub and tug. (It isnt) so I go in the room and disrobe entirely and little china girl comes in. She starts rubbing on me. I start rubbing on her. We duelled that for 30 min. So I pull the trigger and flip over. No hard on but a small wind would triggered the leprechaun in me britches.
My little China girl walks out.
Hmmmmm.
90 seconds later I get scolded by a mean China woman. I apologize profusely. I dropped 100.00 and left. I still go there. And now they all know I wanna fuck them. So now they hit my balls and cock with their hands everytime. I just gotta play it right.
Mean China woman is actually pretty nice and laughs at me everytime I show up now Thinking it was a bj shop
Ever been to the bo bo spa in marion county?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ever been to the bo bo spa in marion county?
No. Ive never hit a real rub and tug. I've only been to legit places.
There used to be an oriental spa by hooters near bass pro shop. My BIL is a fed. They raided that place and got 600k in cash. That's a lot of penis rubbing near you

There is a crazy bad titty bar off 95 near Oburg. I've been there.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
No. Ive never hit a real rub and tug. I've only been to legit places.
There used to be an oriental spa by hooters near bass pro shop. My BIL is a fed. They raided that place and got 600k in cash. That's a lot of penis rubbing near you

There is a crazy bad titty bar off 95 near Oburg. I've been there.
Had one next to rockerfellas that is now a primary residents to black folks. There's a few of them.

Top Bottom