Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hahaaaaaaaaaaa Cowboys are strapped for a while. Have fuggin fun with Dak at that price ya retards. $42 million/year to play the best D-Line twice/yr

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Wow, that's impressively stupid. The market for QBs is going to cripple the league since there's only a couple worth any major contracts and now a mediocre one just got the second highest pay day in history.
I’ll give you $12 to go play for the Skins and win the division with this defense. I want it to be a Ravens type ‘99 season. Win every game 9-7. 10-6.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Wow, that's impressively stupid. The market for QBs is going to cripple the league since there's only a couple worth any major contracts and now a mediocre one just got the second highest pay day in history.
BTW. When you’re right, you’re right. A dumb dick QB just completely anal raped the market. Meanwhile the current SB champ is still renegotiating his contract to take a pay cut. Shit blows my mind.

dragworm

Poster
200.gif

Spc311

Poster
I’ll give you $12 to go play for the Skins and win the division with this defense. I want it to be a Ravens type ‘99 season. Win every game 9-7. 10-6.
If I win 10 games I'm guaranteed a 100 million dollar contract these days.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I grew up a cowboys fan. What ever care I had left after the Quincy Carter year was demolished by fantasy football and caring more about individual performances.

I still will tune into the cowboys over other teams, but my give a shot meter is on life support
Fvck... I doubted you had a single chink (not an Asian reference) in your armor. Proved me wrong. Lol

NYG will eat that sweet lil poo say

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
The draft is upcoming and I’m sure my Falcons will do something legendarily stupid again.
Like trading up from the 3rd to 1st to draft another WR for MR and who they could have gotten at the original 3rd round spot.

denn

Legendary
Founder
So if Prescott is getting $42 million average his first 3 years, does that mean Mahomes should ask for a raise of to make his salary about $150 million per year?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
What was that contract that Flacco had that destroyed the Ravens? Now Mahomes is going to destroy the Chiefs. Now Dak will just continue to keep the Cowboys where they are.
Off Topic... You know who Zac Veen is correct? He was taking BP on our HS field and hitting the ball further then I have ever seen in my life. I played a lot of baseball and seen a lot of baseball. He will be in the homerun derby and probably win it if he doesnt do anything else.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Off Topic... You know who Zac Veen is correct? He was taking BP on our HS field and hitting the ball further then I have ever seen in my life. I played a lot of baseball and seen a lot of baseball. He will be in the homerun derby and probably win it if he doesnt do anything else.
Yea he’s a freak with the long ball.

BigBucnNole

Elite
What was that contract that Flacco had that destroyed the Ravens? Now Mahomes is going to destroy the Chiefs. Now Dak will just continue to keep the Cowboys where they are.

Hopefully these stupid ass teams will learn not to sign this crap

Fever757

Poster
Founder

BTW. When you’re right, you’re right. A dumb dick QB just completely anal raped the market. Meanwhile the current SB champ is still renegotiating his contract to take a pay cut. Shit blows my mind.

How do you short the Dallas Cowboys?

Fucking ridiculous. How much is that per playoff win? Super Bowl win?

If I win 10 games I'm guaranteed a 100 million dollar contract these days.

I thought the Redskins were bad but Cowboys definitely take the dumbest fucking organization ever trophy.

Love It!
Cash strapped with a declining RB and fair QB

Jerry is the Joe Biden of football.

Fuck all you rotten MOTHAFUCKAS!!! I like it and am fine with it, so in honor to @Chris Farley you can all Kiss MA Dick on the anniversaries of our five Super Bowls!

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Seriously though. His cap his is $22.7M and then $28.3M each year the next three years.

Philadelphia is taking a $33.5M cap hit while paying Carson Wentz to play for the Colts.

We got money to spend now and will be building a defense via FA and the draft.

Nas

Poster
I read they were like a million over at this point and would be 52 under in 22. Thats a pretty good situation.

depp63

Poster
Founder
Seriously though. His cap his is $22.7M and then $28.3M each year the next three years.

Philadelphia is taking a $33.5M cap hit while paying Carson Wentz to play for the Colts.

We got money to spend now and will be building a defense via FA and the draft.
Dallas has an injury prone/aging oline, has to replace like half their defense, and has no depth. Not exactly a path for success. Good for fantasy football numbers though.

Top Bottom