Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gumps @ Cowbell

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Will Nicky be able to get the ball to the OSU transfer and get a W this week?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Cowbells already finding gaps in the secondary

America 1st

Founder
Fortunate to get a TO
Was a nice run after catch.

The air raid isn’t exactly easy to defend. It’s typically feast or famine. I get how that is already an issue based on what y’all typically expect lol

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Frustrating to just watch our D get gashed over and over again. We can’t make a stop, just have to hope the offense makes mistakes

America 1st

Founder
Frustrating to just watch our D get gashed over and over again. We can’t make a stop, just have to hope the offense makes mistakes
The current state of the game has really changed what linebackers do.

It wasn’t all that long ago y’all had those big bruising middle backers and outside backers that were expected to play the run and then the pass.

That’s had to stress y’all system. It’s certainly fucked OSU’s system and traditional outlook quite a bit and OSU didn’t have a system with as much focus on the backers.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Pretty sure my ex wife said the same thing at my divorce
I’m having a hard time understanding our team. The offense is really good as long as we can pass pro. Bryce young looks like rustle Wilson out there. But he gets a bit rustled in the pocket, but damn he is good

America 1st

Founder
Y’all do best when teams get aggressive in the box.

I don’t know why teams don’t play more cover 4 against y’all instead of letting those big receivers go bananas.

Top Bottom