Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Guilty pleasure song

Astragalus

Poster
Founder

I’m ashamed that I like this song. It’s pure hair metal cheese. But, honestly, Europe actually had some pretty good music.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@quickfeet - So glad you posted that classic video of "Take Me On" - in my opinion it is arguably one of the most creative breakthrough video styles i ever produced. Some of the live shot of the band lip-syncing the words are a little cheesy, but the animation and the story line that drives it is nothing short of pure cre8ive genius!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
@quickfeet - So glad you posted that classic video of "Take Me On" - in my opinion it is arguably one of the most creative breakthrough video styles i ever produced. Some of the live shot of the band lip-syncing the words are a little cheesy, but the animation and the story line that drives it is nothing short of pure cre8ive genius!
Wait, are you saying you helped produce this??

TriggerHappyJack

Random Average Guy
Founder
I’ve actually got four. (Don’t judge me)...

Tom’s Diner-Suzanne Vega
Happy Together-Turtles
California Dreaming -Mamas & Papas
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Izzy Kamakawino’Ole version)

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Can't keep still and belt it out with no shame.

We won't talk about my Air Supply love.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
This song came out right as I was fleeing bham and it was very fitting. I teared up hearing it while heading to the next stop down south.

My daughter ratted her brother out on the drive down to Florida for Spring Break (we took 2 cars... girls in mine, boys in my husband's). Apparently, Max loves this song and sings the thing word for word, back up and all. I tried to tease him about it, but he has absolutely no shame.

Top Bottom